MAGAZINE ARTICLE UK

Options
I am a journalist in the UK. I came across MFP as I used it myself to lose 20 pounds this year.

It is such a great website - I would now like to find people who have lost a significant amount of weight via the website to write about for national magazines.

My only stipulation is that any takers come from the UK and have good before and after pictures.

Get in touch for your chance to tell your story - and get paid for it too, on publication :)

Replies

• PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    What magazines are you likely to write for? I'm just curious, because you say, by implication, that you've been on MFP for some time, yet this is your first post. Call me suspicious.....
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    What magazines are you likely to write for? I'm just curious, because you say, by implication, that you've been on MFP for some time, yet this is your first post. Call me suspicious.....

Her join date is January the 1st.. A lot people stay away from forums.
  • Mrswilko
    Options
    Would like to also know what magazines it would be likely to be in if that's OK.

I have previously written an article for a charity magazine for members and would probably be happy to alter it as necessary... (at that point I'd lost 5 stone, now lost 7st)

I might be interested.....
  • rebeccaramp
    Options
    Thanks for that Teliooo. I genuinely have used this site to lose my own weight, until about two months ago when I got close to target, you will see me around a bit more in Jan when I will be working on the post-Christmas pounds!

I write for all women's magazines: Chat, Take a Break, Bella etc and do a lot for The Sun and other national newspapers. If unsure, check out my website at www.rightyourlife.co.uk or my page on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Right-Your-Life-Sell-your-story/266948129992862

You're right to be concerned though - many people in this world can be dishonest. Thanks for all your replies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!