Hello! 'Nother newbie here. =)

Options
Hello! I'm having been using the site for a few days now but I've been to shy to use the forums. >.<; I just wanted to say what a great site this is! It's been really helpful to keep a food and exercise journal; it makes me more conscious of what I put in my body. I especially love the app for android! Anyway, that's enough chatter from me for now. Just wanted to say, "Hi!" =)

Replies

• pig2twig1992
    Options
    hello! :)
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. MFP is a great tool, whether you use the forums or not. However, I will say that it does help to have "friends".

9114468.png
  • Mandysc
    Mandysc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new here as well, just been here a week now! Feel free to add me if you would like and we can lose this weight together! It is nice to have other people for support!! Good Luck!
  • fergalf
    fergalf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have joined this site we both like it, we are both working on this together good luck. I'll pray that you will have great success with this.
  • Katerbuggs
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Its awesome how helpful and friend people are here. ^^ Lovin' it!
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want =)
  • J_Lopez
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
  • wicksteve
    Options
    Good morning. I am new here also. I started yesterday, Dec.04, 2011. I did great adding my food diary but forgot to get the end report., which I thought might give me a review of my ongoing progress. I'd be happy to be your friend on here and together we can help motivate each other. I understand so well how we all need encouragement. That offer is open to all. Good luck to all of you. :flowerforyou:
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I could use the support, too.

7631011.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to add me as a friend =o)
  • shannonashley32
    Options
    Hello=]..good luck!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. My name is Nikki and I wish you the best of luck in your fitness endeavors!! We can do this!
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would be happy to send some motivation your way :)
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck. feel free to add me. the more friends the better!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi, Katie! I'm a Tennesseean too - in Mt. Juliet, just northeast of Nashville. I take advantage of a lot of outdoor activities because of our awesome weather and scenery. Good luck in working toward your goals. Friend request coming your way...
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm not new to the site, but I'm back on the bandwagon after being off for almost three months. So far this site is the only thing that has helped me and I'm determined to stick with it this time. Feel free to add me if you want :) I love friends.
  • EllieLou357
    EllieLou357 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello, you are going to love it!!! Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Sw33tpea
    Sw33tpea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello to you too. I've been using this site for a month. I'm even too shy to show my body so I choose this pic. I do need some rally friends to keep me motivated. This is the most I've lost since 10 years ago. I am fitting in clothes I have pushed in the back of the closet. Help!!! I need motivation.
    Hello! I'm having been using the site for a few days now but I've been to shy to use the forums. >.<; I just wanted to say what a great site this is! It's been really helpful to keep a food and exercise journal; it makes me more conscious of what I put in my body. I especially love the app for android! Anyway, that's enough chatter from me for now. Just wanted to say, "Hi!" =)
  • Sarareneephoto
    Sarareneephoto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :smile: Another one here! good luck! I'm loving it so far too!