Almost Half-Way! With LOTS of pics

HeyGrlHey
HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
edited October 6 in Success Stories
So I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of May at 163lbs. Within 3 days I gained 3 pounds and went up to 166lbs. When I stepped on the scale that day something in me changed. Something told me that this was no longer a concept or idea that can be on the back burner, but this was my life. My one life. My one body. I was only 20 years old - I didn't want to waste it.

So I started exercising and eating healthy. I had my ups and downs. Good days and bad days, but I kept on going. Even if the scale went up I didn't let it bring me down. I pushed harder. Ran harder. and Ate cleaner. Before posting these pictures I looked back at my FIRST EVER post on MFP. It said:

"I will not only talk the talk, but I will also walk the walk all the way to 120lbs."

I am currently 144lbs! I am very excited to get back into the 130's. I didn't realize how much weight I have actually lost until I looked at the pictures from the start.

Me at 166lbs :noway:

Copyof166lbsback.jpg

Me at 154lbs trying on my old pants from H.S. :noway:

153back.jpg

91311153.jpg

Me at 148lbs :noway:

Copyof148back.jpg

Me at 145lbs trying on my fav. pants (again) back in H.S.! :noway:

145frontpants.jpg

Copyof145backpants.jpg

We put on weight fast, but we must realize it comes off slow. When you feel like stopping or giving in, those are the moments that count the most!:drinker:

M.:heart:

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    You are at the same weight as me and have inspired me to take close up pics because the difference i see on your back and front are amazing. keep going girl you're doing amazing xx
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    nice progress, keep it up
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :drinker:
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Good Job!!!
  • Thanks everyone! :bigsmile: Will def. have to update this once I am at 120lbs :happy:

• cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Amazing! Keep it up!
  • You're doing great. Smell the roses and keep pluggin'. Lots of time left to get bikini ready before summer rolls around again.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    You're doing great. Smell the roses and keep pluggin'. Lots of time left to get bikini ready before summer rolls around again.

I hope to get rid of the rolls before summer "rolls" around again... :tongue:
  • vnevison
    vnevison Posts: 2 Member
    I have very similar numbers as you and also very similar goals. It is nice to see you success, it is defiantly the motivations I need! Congrats and Thanks!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Great job! You should be really proud of yourself :)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Congrats!!!!You look great!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Great job! You're such an inspiration!
  • Thanks everyone! I am glad that I can finally inspire others to keep on truckin'! I know when I first started I used to come on these threads all of the time.:bigsmile: And I still do!

• Great work! Keep it up...you're looking Fantastic!
  • Great work! Keep it up...you're looking Fantastic!

Thank you! I def. am going to keep on going :bigsmile:

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!