30DS_ember Group, Level 1, Week 2 (Closed)

Options
Ladies, we have made it through the 1st half of level 1!! We have until Sunday, the 12th to complete the 2nd half. I know with the upcoming holidays it'll be challenging, but we can do it!! Here's to a GREAT week!!
15iaq6e.jpg

Replies

• Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    I can't wait to a full push up :). I know I will get there soon.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Oh My Haz, I don't think I'll ever be able to do a full one!! I think it's a great goal though!!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to add this thread as a favorite (or similar) within MFP? Thanks!! Just wondering the easiest way to get to it.

I just want to add that I'm on a business trip for a couple days and I even brought the dvd, weights & workout clothes to do the 30DS using my laptop in the hotel!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Is there a way to add this thread as a favorite (or similar) within MFP? Thanks!! Just wondering the easiest way to get to it.

I just want to add that I'm on a business trip for a couple days and I even brought the dvd, weights & workout clothes to do the 30DS using my laptop in the hotel!

Wow Mary, I love your dedication!! Good question about adding to favorites. I'm not sure, but I usually just go to my profile, then recent posts, and it's right on top (I hardly post anywhere else). Have you tried to access the forums that way?

Felicia
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Week 2 Day 1 finished
    b) Yesterday got a way from me, and I was forced into taking a rest day. Today I got up a half hour early (for me that is 3:15 am) so that I was sure to get it done. Right now I feel pretty good about that.
    c) Depending on what the day brings, I may continue to get up early to get my workout in.

Have a great week!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have the worst cold! But I will try my best to complete day 1 tonight!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a) Week 2 - L1D6 completed (actually last night). I also did a 1.5 mile jog afterwards!!
    b) It is getting much easier, but I'm not letting my guard down. I haven't peeked at level 2 yet.
    c) I think I'll rest today. It's really cold today (by Southern Cali standards), so I'm just gonna "chill."

Have a GREAT day ya'll!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    I have the worst cold! But I will try my best to complete day 1 tonight!

Take care Bry, I hope you feel better soon ♥
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    W2 L1 Day 6 Completed yesterday...internet keeps going down.

So proud of all of you who can do the "real" push-ups! I start off good and then have to fall to my knees to finish the set.

Still trying to get my cardio up... I keep moving, that's for sure, but I will be so much better when I can transition into the next exercise w/o having to catch my breath for those few seconds...

Starting Day 7 now...
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Week 2 - L1D6 completed (actually last night). I also did a 1.5 mile jog afterwards!!
    b) It is getting much easier, but I'm not letting my guard down. I haven't peeked at level 2 yet.
    c) I think I'll rest today. It's really cold today (by Southern Cali standards), so I'm just gonna "chill."

Have a GREAT day ya'll!!
    WOW!!!! great job!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a) Week 2 - L1D7 complete!
    b) It was sooo cold in the house this morning, I looked forward to movin' and groovin'!! The cardio was much easier this morning.
    c) Next time I'll turn up the heat slightly so I won't freeze my butt off :laugh:
  • chanson104
    Options
    b) It was sooo cold in the house this morning, I looked forward to movin' and groovin'!! The cardio was much easier this morning.
    c) Next time I'll turn up the heat slightly so I won't freeze my butt off :laugh:
    I'm curious what you consider cold?

I have mixed feelings on saying congratulations on being 7 days in because that means only 3 more days until you advance to level 2! I don't know about you, but my muscles are just now starting to not hurt quite so much. Oh well, no pain, no gain -- right?
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    W2 L1D7 completed

wow, I feel exactly the same way...gotta turn up my heat, too...at least until I get to sweating :bigsmile:

going to double up a couple of times this week...need the energy that I get after such a great workout
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Level 1 Day 7 completed
    b) It seems like everytime I do this it goes a little faster. I made two mistakes that made this workout a little more difficult for me.
    c) My two mistakes that I will not repeat next time are: I spent 60 minutes on the elliptical this morning and I ate -- too much -- just before doing the workout. UGH! My timing needs to be better!
  • Haz89
    Options
    Hey everyone. Due to finals Im taking this week all the way to the weekend. I just finish L1D6.

A. I needed a ton of water
    B. I didnt need so many break
    C. My goal at the end of this challenge is to do a full pushup, a few actually.

Good Luck everyone!
  • Haz89
    Options
    Congrats!

Oh My Haz, I don't think I'll ever be able to do a full one!! I think it's a great goal though!!

I am determined. Im sure you can do it.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Due to finals Im taking this week all the way to the weekend. I just finish L1D6.

A. I needed a ton of water
    B. I didnt need so many break
    C. My goal at the end of this challenge is to do a full pushup, a few actually.

Good Luck everyone!

Best of luck dear!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    a. Week2 -L1D7 done.
    b. The cardio was not so bad.
    c. I missed my running. This is making my whole body hurt.

What are you ladies doing about the running? I feel like I can't do it all but then at the sometime don't want miss out.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    I'm curious what you consider cold?

I have mixed feelings on saying congratulations on being 7 days in because that means only 3 more days until you advance to level 2! I don't know about you, but my muscles are just now starting to not hurt quite so much. Oh well, no pain, no gain -- right?

Hahaha Christine, I'm embarassed:embarassed: to admit it, but it was about 62° in the house. That's considered cold, right?
    I hear you about level, 2. I think I'll take a peek...
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a. Week2 -L1D7 done.
    b. The cardio was not so bad.
    c. I missed my running. This is making my whole body hurt.

What are you ladies doing about the running? I feel like I can't do it all but then at the sometime don't want miss out.

WTG Yasmin!! I did some running yesterday, which I haven't been doing consistently. I jogged half a mile/walked a quarter mile until I completed 3.5 miles. My hip pain returned :frown: , so I really need to get back to a running regimen.