Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WATER!!!

2»

Replies

• dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    I have learned to like water and it is pretty much all I drink. (milk is the other) I am still having a hard time getting all the water in.

I find that most of the time when I do get it all in, I tend to drink 20-30 ounces during the day and then 40 ounces in my 60-80 minute workout.

Thanks for posting this!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Great article! Thanks!

I drink a ton of water and have made it as much of a priority in my healthy lifestyle as my diet and exercise.

I rarely drink anything else! :flowerforyou:
    Ditto! I drink at least 96oz/day but always aim for a gallon.
  • I discovered that if I stick lemon slices in my water, I enjoy it more and drink it without having to think about it. Otherwise, I'm one of those people who really only wants water if I'm hot! (and I live in Northern Michigan, so it's not hot very often!)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    I have a question. I drink about umm... A LOT of water every day. Can't even count how much, but I keep a huge cup on my desk at work am constantly refilling it. I drink usually 2 16.9 oz bottles from the time I leave work til the time I get home, then continue to drink through the evening. Kind of a personal question but, my urine is still not completely colorless. I just don't see how that could be? :indifferent:
  • stephiepoo
    stephiepoo Posts: 81
    Wow I must be over-dehydrated then. :frown:
  • :heart: Bump
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Thank you, i intend to read this often as this is a MAJOR problem for me. This helps!

198691.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting:flowerforyou:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    wow that was really helpful! i just made myself a chart today so i could measure my water intake.
    looking at today ive had 2 glasses :noway: i really need to drink more, and now i know why, thanks for posting the article
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    As bad as I hate it, I have started drinking bottled water daily. I try to get in at least 4 bottles...which is equivilant to my 64 oz. So far, I am doing well!!!!!

I have always drank Mt Dew and/or Starbucks Fraps. It has been 7 days since I have had a Mt Dew and 4 days since my last Frapp.

200963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MrRon
    MrRon Posts: 7
    :drinker: Great message. I drink no less than 10 to 12 glasses of water per day. Really has helped in improving my health and moving ahead with my weight lost goal.!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    I used to drink 0 - 1 cups of water a day. More often I'd never drink water at all.

I bought a slimline Brita water filter pitcher for my desk. I have a 32oz water bottle sitting next to it. Yesterday I drank my FIRST EVER 8 cups of water in one day. YES!

I'm excited about this. I'm only drinking water, coffee and tea these days.
  • :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I need to print this to remind myself to DRINK WATER :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.