Has anyone used ChaLean Extreme?

Options
I just ordered ChaLean extreme, has anyone used this program? I've heard good things about it! Any feedback is welcome!

Replies

• tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    good program. I recommend you lift as heavy as you reasonably can, and increase weights as you are able for fastest/best results. :)

I have used it a few times, I personally like the similar P90X better, but that's more a personal preference for different trainer and training style.

If you apply yourself, and watch your diet - you will get some great results.
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up round #2 of CLX. If you go to my blog, you'll see progress pic. I sooo love it :love: I'll be starting the CLX/Turbo Fire Hybrid comes new year :bigsmile:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    There's a great group that you can join. Great group of very supportive women in there too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/335-chalean-extreme-support-group
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Used it, loved it, currently doing a Chalean Extreme/TurboFire hybrid. Just remember to stick with it, focus, and LIFT HEAVY! The harder you push through discomfort and fear, the better results you'll see! :)
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for the feedback! I'm now wishing I would have chosen the faster shipping option! :P
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    The only downfall of the program is the cardio portion. I suggest finding a cardio program to do on the off days to help maximize your fat loss. I chose Turbo Fire and Couch to 5k.
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started it today =) since it doesnt have a ton of cardio in it I plan on running at least 1-1.5 miles before the circuit training videos (since they are relatively short anyways) to increase my calories burned, and to keep up with my running goals =)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I hear it is good for strength training. I am thinking about getting it myself.