My baby works out too *cute*

Options
2»

Replies

• baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65sPxGPb2o&feature=share

My 2 year old likes the elliptical... though she's getting her own weight bench for Yule (steel and foam for kids) so she'll, hopefully, stop picking up the heavy stuff that could break a toe.
  • fininski
    Options
    My son does it too! When I was doing P90X he would do the entire warm-up with me! He would hear the music and say, "Oh mama! It's time for Tony!" He also loved doing the bicycles in ab ripper.

ETA: I didn't see the pic before I posted. SO CUTE!

AWWWW!!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's so cute!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Adorable!!!!

I don't say that about kids a lot, either :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    They are too cute... I cant stop laughing when my 2 year old daughter makes her attempts at jumping jacks and squats!!!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    That is adorable!!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options

My 2 year old likes the elliptical... though she's getting her own weight bench for Yule (steel and foam for kids) so she'll, hopefully, stop picking up the heavy stuff that could break a toe.

OMG! She is sooo cute!!
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and he is adorable!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

SO CUTE!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    624b3bb6.jpg

Shredding with mommy!

Glad to see so many of us are setting good examples for our kids!
  • sarahstolberg
    sarahstolberg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My 4 month old DD cracks up when I start doing jumping jacks. I told her she's supposed to encourage mommy, not make fun of her :) But it does make the workout go a lot faster. She gets super excited when I get down on the floor next to her to do ab exercises too!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My little girl does this all the time...she will grab both 3lb weights and runs off. Or if i am doing my ab exercises she will get down there and try it with me too
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    624b3bb6.jpg

Shredding with mommy!

Glad to see so many of us are setting good examples for our kids!

Oh she's loving it too! So cute!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Too dang cute!
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    Cute!!! My daughter loves to do my Skinny B**** Boot Camp with me. She calls it my dancing movie!
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha so cute.My 1 and a half year old was doing squats today making uph noises too.And my 6 year old is trying to copy me do sit ups!!My friends say I'll have them ruined but is it not good to let them know it is healthy to exercise?They think they will get an eating disorder or something seeing me at that where I think they will just grow up thinkin it is normal and healthy to exercise amd eat healthy foods.Not like I dont allow them sweets or anythin.I always say you exercise to be healthy and dont make it about weight xgx
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Adorable!

My 2 year old niece does kettle bells (at 10 lbs a pop LOL) and when she sees me doing pilates she's all "Cises, cises". She also knows where I have my pilates mat and band and she tries to grab them out of the cabinet and is all "Do cises auntie!" She also loves the chocolate protein drink and knows that "Protein builds muscles".

grag79 - I would ignore your friends. As long as you make sure they are growing up healthy and they are not hurting themselves then your good.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Haha, too cute! My 10 month old has been known to make me hold him when I do jumping jacks or jump rope during my Jillian DVDs. He thinks it is the funniest thing to make mommy hold his 26 pound self while I jump.
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    super adorable