Hello Everyone!!!

Options
Hello Everyone. I am new to this site actually just joined last night, thought it would be a great way to keep trac of my calories and my progress. This is not my first time at trying to lose the extra weight, about 3 years ago I lost 50 lbs in a little over 4 months. I felt really good about myself and had alot more energy. Due to some health reasons, I unfortunately gained it all back + some. I finally decided it was time to try this all again :happy: My secret to success is I watch my portions and calorie intake each day. I also ride my excercise bike 20 minutes at least 5 times a week. We live up in North Central Pa, so as soon as the weather gets nice, I will also try to walk at least 2 miles a day. I also gave up pop, I drink water 90% of the time, only having a diet soda every now and then. This is all I did the last time I lost the weight, and found it worked for me. The only difference was 3 years ago I wasn't working full-time and could ride the bike 20 minutes twice a day.
I started my new weight loss challenge about 4 1/2 - 5 weeks ago at 224 lbs and have already lost a total of 13 lbs! :wink:, my goal is to lose a total of about 70 lbs, still have a long way to go. If there is anyone one out there that would like to just chat on occassion or share their tips and techniques, I am more than willing to share my experiences also. Happy dieting everyone!:flowerforyou:

200822.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• cindyhulings
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I am new to this site actually just joined last night, thought it would be a great way to keep trac of my calories and my progress. This is not my first time at trying to lose the extra weight, about 3 years ago I lost 50 lbs in a little over 4 months. I felt really good about myself and had alot more energy. Due to some health reasons, I unfortunately gained it all back + some. I finally decided it was time to try this all again :happy: My secret to success is I watch my portions and calorie intake each day. I also ride my excercise bike 20 minutes at least 5 times a week. We live up in North Central Pa, so as soon as the weather gets nice, I will also try to walk at least 2 miles a day. I also gave up pop, I drink water 90% of the time, only having a diet soda every now and then. This is all I did the last time I lost the weight, and found it worked for me. The only difference was 3 years ago I wasn't working full-time and could ride the bike 20 minutes twice a day.
    I started my new weight loss challenge about 4 1/2 - 5 weeks ago at 224 lbs and have already lost a total of 13 lbs! :wink:, my goal is to lose a total of about 70 lbs, still have a long way to go. If there is anyone one out there that would like to just chat on occassion or share their tips and techniques, I am more than willing to share my experiences also. Happy dieting everyone!:flowerforyou:

200822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    :wink: Hello, I'm kinda new. I've been here for a few days, and already I love it. Hope you will. And I love to chat if you want to talk to me. And there are plenty of people on here that are nice and sweet. You are off to a great start, good luck. Shae:tongue::happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: