Replies

• wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you!!!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats for the link. Some lovely recipes here.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great Site! Thanks for sharing. I am definately a poor girl this month!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I love budgetbytes.com super healthy, and she likes to repeat ingredients so your shopping list doesn't get out of hand.
    and what the hell does your picture say on the paper?? i cant read it...ive been trying to figure it out all afternoon...not cause im following you or anything...i swear :)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • nwilson1213
    nwilson1213 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I love budgetbytes.com super healthy, and she likes to repeat ingredients so your shopping list doesn't get out of hand.
    and what the hell does your picture say on the paper?? i cant read it...ive been trying to figure it out all afternoon...not cause im following you or anything...i swear :)
    I see baked doughnuts recipe it looks like! Yum. lol.

Wow this is so up my alley... I'm attempting to shop low budget while making all meals at home! :) I swear by emealz.com and I preplan all my lunches. I also French Press my coffee now. So my food bill hovers under about $500 a month for two people. That includes nonfood essentials and we never eat out so we save a ton!
  • TrekkerCynthia
    TrekkerCynthia Posts: 155 Member
    Options

LOL, it's a pic from Double Down, The Happiest Place on Earth (locals bar in Las Vegas). It says "Merry Xmas Dammit" and the skeleton has a martini in his hand. I think you can seeenlarged it if you go to my profile.

Oops, never mind, not talking to me.
  • jlp0182
    Options
    Thanks! Great site!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thanks! some yummy recipes on there!
  • ginandtonica
    ginandtonica Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Great Site! Thanks for sharing. I am definately a poor girl this month!

I think we all are in December... :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I think all of us poor girls & guys should take a whirl at getting a basket full of groceries for less than $26 (sometimes her $25 baskets are $25 and a bit of pocketchange over). Then we can all post pics of what we got!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

It's a grammatical error. It should read: I would rather cuddle THEN have sex....
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    pretty interesting however in Canada we don't get the type of sales you get in the US. Also I try to eat organic as much as possible which can add to the grocery bill. Organic spinach and grapes today cost me $10.00. However I do stock up on stuff when on sale and have a freezer and pantry full of good stuffs. I like some of the recipes I saw so might have to check her out.
  • Espichick11
    Options
    bump :)
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Bump!