Replies

• veronicapetchers
    Options
    How do u enter it in for ur exercise?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    How do u enter it in for ur exercise?

Some people use a heart rate monitor that calculates calories burned and log that number, people who don't have one of those usually log it as something like 20 minutes of 'general circuit training' (not counting the time spent stretching).
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, it's a very intense workout, but like Jillian says "If you want results, give me 20 minutes everyday" other then walking she is the only work out I do or really have done in years. I do wii stuff but it's mainly walking on that and dancing. I really like the Jillian Michael's 30 ds. Well I like the results I've seen, I don't like the work out, I don't like pain LOL, but if you want to see the results seriously, it's better to do it now. If you are like me and at an obese size, then you'll see results a lot faster then someone who is 130lbs, because you have more to shred.
  • debblacker
    Options
    I started it it on Tuesday after not exercising much in the past few years. It's tough and you may have to take a few breaks but you can do it. I, unfortunately, must have injured my knee so I am having to take hopefully only a day of two off. It doesn't really hurt much just feels swollen and I cant bend it very much...weird. I haven't ever had knee problems before so I don't know what to do with it except take it easy on it. Not what I was planning on doing. If it doesn't feel better tomorrow I'm going to have to find some other way to get my exercise in until it heals...any suggestions?
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Lots of people in my October group were very overweight and out of shape (me included). Some people finished in 30 days some had to take some days off. I went with the modified moves and made them even easier and it still was pretty intense!
  • Frazzlenz
    Frazzlenz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    do you count the 30 day shred as 'aerobics general' for the exercise counter? I'm on level one.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I planned on taking just 1 day off, because I needed to let my muscle's relax, and then ended up taking 2 days off because yesterday I didn't get home till late and today is gonna be another day like that, and I have no idea if I'll get to do it today for day 3 :( But I'll be getting a lot of squatting in cus it's a photo shoot kinda day.
  • themsbauer
    themsbauer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    what is the next one called?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    do you count the 30 day shred as 'aerobics general' for the exercise counter? I'm on level one.

The option most people use is 'circuit training, general' if they don't have a HRM.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    what is the next one called?

IDK she makes several DVDs - I've heard of lots of people moving on to 'Ripped in 30' after doing 30DS, but JM has other DVD workouts too, including a new one due out in December.... I think it's just personal preference on what you move on to next. You could also do 30DS again and try moving up to higher weights.....