MFP works! 60lbs Lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    60 pounds in 5 months is incredible. I'm sooo jealous, haha. And the difference is huge!! Especially in your face, you could be 2 different people!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Super cute post!! and congrats on the 60lbs!! :drinker:
  • BunnyKiller
    Options
    I wanna have lunch with yoda!

Eat healthier you will.
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pics to inspire me to lose this weight.
  • mrsmohr2010
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration!!!. what kind of tips can you give me with snacking in between meals? sometimes i just walk by my kitchen and grab a handful of what ever i see. I'm a mindless eater
  • GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures! Great job on your weight loss!
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration!!!. what kind of tips can you give me with snacking in between meals? sometimes i just walk by my kitchen and grab a handful of what ever i see. I'm a mindless eater

Thanks..I eat wheat thins and sometimes low fat cream cheese on top of the wheat thins,Pretzel sticks,gold fish crackers,oatmeal,cream of wheat,high fiber cereals,wheat bread sandwiches,Wheat pita sandwiches,lots of peanut butter, bananas,Apples,grapes,Carrots dipped in low fat hidden valley ranch,Raisins,Cucumbers with tuna salad or crab salad sometimes even chicken salad..with low fat mayo. fiber one bars,protein bars,tuna fish sandwiches,salmon,Rice,

The most important tip i can give about snacks is portion size is key. I always count how much i eat. sometimes i even put the pre counted snacks in lunch baggies so i can just grab it and go. I stick to serving sizes... so if the wheat thins box says 16 crackers i stick to 16 and the cream cheese says 1 tablespoon i measure how many tablespoons i eat.

I eat often about every 3 hours to keep my metabolism going and fat burning going.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work :flowerforyou:

You look much happier.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss! you look great!!! :drinker:

That clam chowder also looks great! I would love to get the recipe from you! :bigsmile:
  • ambie84
    Options
    grats on the success so far, and I loved the pics!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing and congrats!!! YOU GO GIRL! :happy:
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I love all your pictures - so fun !!!!!!!! Esp the healthy lunch picture and your snack ideas. Yummy!!
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the pictures! FUN!! and thanks for replying to people's questions because a lot of us are wondering the same thing! Congrats on all your hard work! YOU ROCK!!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look outstanding! Good luck on your journey, I am sure you will acomplish your goals!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT AND EACH ONE MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU THANK YOU XOOXOX

p.s. I EAT CLAM CHOWDER ALL THE TIME! it really helps you lose weight! no matter the recipe.

Clam Chowder
    Ingredients

* 3 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
    * 1 cup minced onion
    * 1 cup diced celery
    * 2 cups cubed potatoes
    * 1 cup diced carrots
    * 3/4 cup butter
    * 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
    * 1 quart half-and-half cream
    * 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
    * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
    * ground black pepper to taste

Directions

1. Drain juice from clams into a large skillet over the onions, celery, potatoes and carrots. Add water to cover, and cook over medium heat until tender.
    2. Meanwhile, in a large, heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth. Whisk in cream and stir constantly until thick and smooth. Stir in vegetables and clam juice. Heat through, but do not boil.
    3. Stir in clams just before serving. If they cook too much they get tough. When clams are heated through, stir in vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.

Nutritional Information
    Amount Per Serving Calories: 501 | Total Fat: 32.7g | Cholesterol: 137mg
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    BREAD BOWLS
    Ingredients

* 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
    * 1/2 cup warm milk
    * 1 egg
    * 1/3 cup butter, softened
    * 1/3 cup white sugar
    * 1 teaspoon salt
    * 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
    * 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
    * 1/4 cup butter, softened

Directions

1. Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
    2. When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup softened butter over entire round. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing such a awesome job!! You are gorgeous!! Keep up the wonderful work!! You are going to be even more stunning when you reach your goal!!
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Love the photos!! You look beautiful!!! I also have 60lbs to lose! What are your exercise routines?
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Love the photos!! You look beautiful!!! I also have 60lbs to lose! What are your exercise routines?

30-60 min a day 6 days a week on a stationary bike for the most part..wii games and Zumba

THANKS EVERYONE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!