ONE THING

Options

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Having a specific time of day to workout. It kept/keeps me committed and consistent. When I workout, it makes me want to eat better because I don't want to undo all of my hard work.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Trying to have confidence
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Drinking nothing but water.

Seriously cuts down on 200-500 calories a day.

That change alone (with no added exercise) could lose you 20-50lbs a year.

Boom!!!!...Sexytime.
  • Clinton1074
    Clinton1074 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Monitoring what I ate through MFP and learning how many calories are in foods!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Belief.

Really there are so many things that I have changed, that I use, my band, running, mfp, oa, knitting ect!

But ultimately its belief that I can do it this time compared to all the other times when I failed. I knew in my heart this was it, it would work, and it has!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    MY MFP PALS!!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Faith
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If you could say there was one thing(yes just ONE) that contributed to your success what would it be?

Consistency.
  • jacquiomy
    jacquiomy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    being newly single was what jump started my quick weight loss. Now saving money is what helps. I cant afford a new plus size wardrobe so I have to be good lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Embracing FAT. Dietary fat, that is.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Making a decision and sticking to it.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo

:wink:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Making my health a priority and learning more about how my body works (TDEE, calorie deficits, etc)
  • jacquiomy
    jacquiomy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    "If every day were like today, in five weeks you'd weigh 225" The first time I closed out of my MFP diary.

When I read that, I got a thrill, and then I decided to "prove" it was going to be wrong. No way, I thought. Ya Right!, I thought. Let's just see if that's true, I said to myself.

That was 3 years ago, and you see my ticker now :blushing:

Thats awesome ^^^ :smile:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    commitment
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feeling my confidence re-gain! :D
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Having lots of friends here who are smarter and futher along than me and being willing to learn from, motivated by, and entertained by them. I don't know half of what they know nor have I accomplished anything like what they have. They educate and inspire me.
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Seriously? For me it was deciding that I was going to do it. I had sat around feeling sorry for myself for almost 2 yrs. Once I decided to tackle my weight/fitness problem "FOR REALZ" it's been relatively easy.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Tracking what I eat.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    persistence

This. If I have a bad day, I do better tomorrow. Previously I'd start again next week, or next month, then it'd be 3 months and I'd gain back any progress I had made.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!