OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    I haven't been on the site very long, but you seem really active in the MFP community. That by itself says a lot about your commitment to your health and wellbeing. I don't know your fiance, but I know that people say things they don't mean all the time. He may be having some stress about something and you just happened to be on the recieving end of it. On the other hand, bringing up things from the past and hurling them at someone is never going to make anyone feel better. It's going to be your decision, but you should definitely talk to him about it and let him know that he hurt your feelings and that what he said was not ok with you. The last thing any of us need is to trade in one disorder for another that is just as destructive. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

...I know I'm not "one of the ladies", but I hope you feel better anyways.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    okay ladies... I am sad. My fiance and I had a HORRIBLE argument last night and I swear we were on the brink. We have a 5 month old baby and I don't want our relationship to fall apart. He told me that I was fat and let myself go... He threw a lot of my past ( I have a past with eating disorders) in my face and now... I just feel disgusting. What do I do? Where do I go from here?

I am not sure where you go from here. But one argument should not break up the family. That being said, The things he said were unkind and you do not deserve to be treated that way. I will be praying for you and your family. Keep up the good work. Do NOT give up on what you are trying to do. Sometimes these things make us "fall off the wagon" Do not let it. If this is a rare occasion for him to treat you this way. Be forgiving. By the way you are not disgusting you are actually quite a Lovely Girl.:flowerforyou:
  • bbogart
    Options
    Just finished my workout for the day... 30 mins on the elliptical and 30 mins on the stationary bike, which brings my total for the week to 242 mins.
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Thanks for your advice you guys... we are okay... He knows what he said hurt me and in the heat of th moment, he didn't care. but looking back, I am sure we are fine
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Great Job this week guys and gals .Well weigh in is today and yes I dropped 5.5 pounds this week.YAY!!!
  • bbogart
    Options
    So, I know I just joined, but I'll list my current weight anyway so I can get in the groove with weigh in day. CW is 250.3. I am going to try to get down to 245 by the end of May.
  • awestfall
    Options
    So, I know I just joined, but I'll list my current weight anyway so I can get in the groove with weigh in day. CW is 250.3. I am going to try to get down to 245 by the end of May.
    Great Job!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Since the weather is beginning to warm up across the nation I thought we would go for the walking challenge this coming week.For those of you that can't get out get your walking or whatever other exercise you do during the day in.Good luck this week with your challenge and lets enter May with a BANG!! Lets drops lots of weight and feel great about ourselves ok?
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone. You all are the best... I love how everyone is so supportive of eachother! No weight change for me this week. I have been batteling the same 1-2 pounds for several weeks now. I am going to have to try something new to get my body (and mind) out of this funk. I'll be walking with all of you, but am going to focus on 30 day shred, drinking my water and see if that does the trick. Have a great weekend.:smile:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    awestfall: Walking challenge is PERFECT! I started the May 2009 challenge and that is cardio so GREAT job! I can do both!

I lost 3 lbs this week down from 218.5!

CW: 215.5
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    203 my weigh in for today..i think thats a pound since last week...Im going away for 2 weeks vacation i will log in as i am able..good luck everyone..
  • leshawnturner
    leshawnturner Posts: 382
    Options
    My weight today is 254.5 which is .5 down from my previous weight. It's small but I'll take it!! Good luck everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks for your advice you guys... we are okay... He knows what he said hurt me and in the heat of th moment, he didn't care. but looking back, I am sure we are fine

I am sure you are too. We all make the mistake of saying hurtfull things in the heat of the moment. The main thing is he regrets it.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. My first mini goal was 25 by the 8th which is next friday. So Yay I think I am going to meet that goal. (1 more pound to go) WOW awestfall 5.5 pounds this week. wtg. That is great. Keep up the great work. myastyme have fun on vacation. The rest of you gals and guys good job this week. Walking challenge it is. Is it going to be How far we walk or how long?
  • awestfall
    Options
    You can choose if its minutes of walking or how far you walk?
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    230 today...........almost into the 220's!
  • awestfall
    Options
    230 today...........almost into the 220's!
    Good Job Sassie!!:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Okay, I did a belly dance work out today. :blushing: Which probably looked quite silly.:blushing: But noone was around. I could not believe how quick it went by. My hips and "belly" feel like they got a work out and it was fun.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Great Job this week guys and gals .Well weigh in is today and yes I dropped 5.5 pounds this week.YAY!!!

YOU GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job. Now that's what I need to do......I have alot to lose for the wedding darnit....don't wanna be sweatin' Vegas on our wedding.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to "tag" a thread, kind of make it come up when you log in, so you don't have to spend forever looking for it?

Hi BB--I have only been on the site for a couple of weeks, and like you I am new to this thread. I did figure out a workaround to finding a thread you want without have to search hign and low. Since only the last 25 thread names show in your "my topics" and since you have to search thru all 25 to find what you are looking for, I have a faster way...

When you are view a thread you want to access later, save it in your favorites on your browser. You can rename it to something that will make sense to you, and when you next want to go there, just select it from your favorites and use the page numbers that appear in the right upper and lower parts of each page to to navigate. It is possible to save a specific page of any post. If you look at the web address that shows in your browser, you will see that the thread name and page will appear as part of the address.

Hope this will help.