OMG, I'm Overweight! Hooray!

Options

Replies

• MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I just hit overweight not long ago myself...and only 3 pounds from my drivers license weight! It feels awesome huh?!?!?!:drinker:
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get there....Congratulations!!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT! Don't feel like is crazy to be excited. You just passed a big milestone, plus you reduced a lot of health risks. Going from one category to the other is AWESOME!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That is a huge amount of weight to lose! You should be extatic, I would be! Congratulations!!!!! Feel free to friend me.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I'm jealous :D
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on that awesome loss!!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I recall crossing that abyss both ways...lol

I went from normal to "overweight" to obese to OMG - HIDE THE FOOD!
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! My goal was to be overweight by Christmas, but it looks like I'm going to be a few off from that.
    Way to go!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: That is a goal of mine, also - to be overweight! 20 more pounds and I'm there!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    to get off the morbidly obese to obese and then just overweight will be a JOY!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Well done, good work!
  • epaphus98
    epaphus98 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I can't wait to be overweight too! HA!! I DID, however, make a permanent move to ONEderland today... and THAT was a HUGE success for me. I haven't lived in ONEderland since about 1997 and that was only briefly... This time... it's FOREVER! Seems we're celebrating together today. Congrats girl! Keep moving toward "healthy!" ;-)

Welcome to ONEderland! I remember my ONEderland day, that was a god day :happy: CONGRATS!
  • epaphus98
    Options
    Shoot I can't weight to be obese(instead of morbidly obese that is)! Congrats on your hard work. You deserve it.

You are well on your way! Congrats on your progress so far, that's awesome!
  • Finally, my BMI says I am no longer Obese, I am overweight! So weird how happy I am to be considered overweight, but I was 90 lbs away when I started about a year ago so this is a BIG accomplishment for me. I've been looking forward to getting to this milestone for quite some time now and I am so glad that I finally jumped that mark, never to return to Obese-land again :happy:

The next marker I am looking forward to is being under the weight I lied about on my driver’s license (only 5 more lbs) and then hitting my initial goal of being 175 (still over weight, but whatever), and the big 1-0-0 lbs lost!

I was so happy to see 185 on the scale this morning, it made my whole day!

:flowerforyou:

Con-gra-tu-ma-lations!!!!!!!!!! Haha... when I saw your 1st line I was like 'what the hell?'. But when I read on I was like 'Ohhh.' I'm so very happy for you. Keep up the excellent work. You ought to be proud of yourself for a job well done. Happy losing! :happy:
  • epaphus98
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I just hit overweight not long ago myself...and only 3 pounds from my drivers license weight! It feels awesome huh?!?!?!:drinker:

It does feel awesome! The milestones help me to see how far I've come and I know I can make it thru the home stretch!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    It wasn't so long ago I passed that milestone, too! I never felt so wonderful! Since then, I have kept to my plan and have just ONE more pound to put me in the healthy weight category. I will be so excited on that day. You'll get there too, I don't doubt. Focus on the process and it will be here before you know it.
  • Sandy2658
    Sandy2658 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's an incredible feeling to be overweight...only people on this site could understand! You're doing great...keep it up!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! good job!
  • mgweaver525
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and hopefully I can join you in the "Overweight" seciton soon. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!