Address change: ONEderland!

Options
I would like to make everyone in MFPland aware that I have permanently changed my address to ONEderland! I will never return to TWOfat4myowngoodland, so please don't look for me there. Instead, foward any and all communications to my new address: ONEderland! (Yes, I LOVE saying that!). This is a 50 lb loss for me....I still have 64 lbs to go before I'm at my first goal of 135. Long way to go, but it doesn't feel like it. I feel SO much better and I am confident about my appearance for the first time in years! In asking myself why I gained all this weight, and why it took me so long to lose it, I've come to realize a couple of things. While I know some of the reasons, I will probably never know all of them. What I also realized is that it really doesn't matter! It's the end result and my journey that matters...not what got me on the path originally. Keep working it everyone. Thanks for all the support over the last almost 6 months. What a ride! I've never lost this much weight.... and the best part... FREE!!! Thanks MFP! You've changed my life! Thanking God and my family for the love, courage, and strength to continue living my new lifestyle.

Replies

• mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to get there.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!!!!
    Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for more residents. :wink: I just moved to onederland as well. Welcome! :happy:

Congrats on your success!! And I love your attitude about your journey so far - keep up the great work!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Woo Woo!!! Congrats!!!

I've heard it's BEAUTIFUL over there, can't wait to move in myself!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

It's a beautiful place!
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Scope out the real estate for me! Hopefully I join you soon =)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So excited and happy for you!! I'm pacing around outside the gate on the border of ONEderland (have been for weeks!) hoping to get the border guard, immigration and customs to let me in!! Trying really hard to figure out how to please everybody so they open the dang gate!!
  • mandielou1
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Just moved there myself a couple weeks ago - love it!!! Keep up the good work! = )
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I hear its a good place to live. Hope to move in soon.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being in Onderland!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!! Great job! Onderland seems sooooo far away, but one day I'll relocate there! :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'll meet you there soon! Congrats and enjoy. It's a fabulous place!
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mrs.... hang in there. You'll get here! ;-)
  • vscott913
    Options
    Thanks Mom! :-)
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Tag, I think, eventually, we're going to need new housing developments in ONEderland.... all these MFP people are going to need to move here too! ;-)
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Purple, The view is definitely GREAT over here. I've never been so happy to live somewhere as I am here! I'll look forward to seeing you here soon! Keep working it girl!
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Nehushtan! Thanks for that AWESOME welcome! LOVE THAT!! This is an awesome place to be. I truly had given up on ever being able to get here....it was a distant dream, but one I never thought I would realize again. SOOOO happy to be here and better yet.... to KNOW I'll never go back! The confidence is the biggest and best part of this!! Again, thanks!
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Anne, All I can tell you is, as you walk down the street and the house numbers get smaller, each house is prettier than the one before... and there's PLENTY of real estate here.... so come on over just as soon as you can! ;-) See you soon!
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Day... well you and I both know how difficult those guards can be.... they kept me out for a few weeks too. One day, they all just moved to the side and I slipped over! Be vigilant... they have to take breaks some time! ;-) Can't wait to see you here too Day!
  • vscott913
    Options
    Hey Mandie! Thanks and congrats on your move too! That's AWESOME!! Nice to meet some of my new neighbors! ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!