Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Random NSV Today

mavers1
mavers1 Posts: 39 Member
I don't know if this is a non scale victory, but it's a calorie saving victory for me. I've discovered that in my sandwiches, I can't taste the cheese anyway, so I save about 80 calories a sandwich not using cheese and just using tomato. Eating healthy has gotten so much easier and it makes me happy.

I've also started ripped in 30 again. When I first started losing weight I couldn't get through the video without stopping during the cardio, specifically the running man. Now I can go all the way through both times!

& My stomach got smaller!!!

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    that is such a good idea! I stopped using cheese on my subway and my tuna sandwiches because I could not taste it anyways. I never thought about using tomato. THX!
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Cheese is my downfall!!! I would eat cheese all day everyday if i could. I also have stopped putting cheese on my sandwhiches however once in awhile i will splurge and put a piece of low sodium cheese on it.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    I know exactly what you mean. I no longer eat cheese in my sandwiches either.

I do like cheese. I just put it with things where I can at least taste it or I eat a nice fancy cheese just by itself.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Cheese is my downfall!!! I would eat cheese all day everyday if i could. I also have stopped putting cheese on my sandwhiches however once in awhile i will splurge and put a piece of low sodium cheese on it.
    ^^YES I'm like Cookie Monster when it comes to sharp cheddar :sad:
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    I agree that cheese in a sandwich is not necessary. I cant taste it either. I do love cheese. I bought some Frigo String Cheese for 60 calories per serving. I take my time and eat it slow and enjoy it so much.

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CharityEaton
    CharityEaton Posts: 499 Member
    That's great! I would miss my cheese! I just use reduced fat in stead! :smile:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Thanks! That's one of the all-time best ideas I've seen on MFP!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Yeah, that's a great idea. If you're gonna eat cheese, you might as well get a really fancy one and enjoy it properly!! Not worth counting the calories when you can't even taste it!!

Congrats on your revelation. :D Heh.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Yeah, that's a great idea. If you're gonna eat cheese, you might as well get a really fancy one and enjoy it properly!! Not worth counting the calories when you can't even taste it!!

Congrats on your revelation. :D Heh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!