ONE THING

Options

Replies

• SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Consistency

Its now a habit that I don't want to quit~!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Hard work
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Putting myself first.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I am far from being done with losing the weight that I need to but my one thing:

My Mom!
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Uni and MFP. Uni because moving away has allowed me to go shopping on my own and buy only the things I need for that week and I don't buy snacks anymore, I make my own healthy alternatives and buy lots of fruit! At home, its just me trying to lose weight, so it would be asking too much of my family to change their eating habits just for me. MFP helps me plan what I will be eating, so there are less chances of me over eating. I'm due to be home next Tuesday, lets see how well I do staying away from crisps and biscuits!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    MFP!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Accountability
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My wife!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Learning that I had to eat more to lose weight. That has made all the difference to me and the people I have pointed to MFP.
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    GOD! He has shown what I should and shouldn't be eating!! He has shown me so much about myself!!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lack of Alcohol + P90X
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    oxygen
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Keep the Focus & Finish Strong!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Tae Bo

:wink:

Really? I love Taebo also, glad to hear that.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    logging in every single day.

GG
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    Flexibility - being willing to make the necessary changes to meet the current goal. And, those goals change as I learn more and lose more weight.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Being "Positive"
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Being redeployed from a job I loved to one where I am very unhappy and thus deciding to take control of my life outside work. It is having the added benefit of making me more confident about tackling the things I hate in the new job!
  • Thea7777
    Options
    The rediscovery of my cheekbones - among other things :)
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Recording everything I put in my mouth and seeing how much things "cost" in terms of calorie dollars. I'm very sensible!

ditto
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!