Anyone else out there doing Tae-Kwon-Do?

Options
Is anyone else doing Tae-Kwon-Do as part of their exercise routine? I looked it up in the exercise database and it says that you burn 672 calories in 45 minutes. Just wondering how accurate this is.

Thanks!

:happy:

Replies

• kbeauchesne
    kbeauchesne Posts: 24
    Options
    Is anyone else doing Tae-Kwon-Do as part of their exercise routine? I looked it up in the exercise database and it says that you burn 672 calories in 45 minutes. Just wondering how accurate this is.

Thanks!

:happy:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!! If that is true sign me up!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    I know, huh? It's a great burner!

Is that your little girl?
  • jadeca
    jadeca Posts: 7
    Options
    No, but awhile back I tried those TAE BO video's
    I ended up a week later with two inflamed knees I had to go to the Emergency Room and have the fluid drained. Not a fun expereience and on top of that I still have trouble with my knees. Make sure that your careful.

I've recently taken up jogging and I burned over 900 calories in just one hour.
  • kbeauchesne
    Options
    No, but awhile back I tried those TAE BO video's
    I ended up a week later with two inflamed knees I had to go to the Emergency Room and have the fluid drained. Not a fun expereience and on top of that I still have trouble with my knees. Make sure that your careful.

I've recently taken up jogging and I burned over 900 calories in just one hour.

Thanks for the info. I've been doing it for almost two years and have my green belt. I have a great instructor who is concerned for your safety and health above all.

I wish I could jog, but I get a horrible pain in my ribs - ever since I was a little kid.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Ya that's my baby girl~
    She's my little beauty pageant queen!
  • kbeauchesne
    Options