Anyone starting 30DS soon?

Options
2»

Replies

• myshell26
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has mentioned that she only intended for the 30DS to be done very other day with cardio intense workouts in between. You muscles need time to repair themselves.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done! Yay.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has mentioned that she only intended for the 30DS to be done very other day with cardio intense workouts in between. You muscles need time to repair themselves.

So it is supposed to be done every second day? Not every day?
    Because I find it difficult to follow both my gym program and the 30DS.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start Friday or Saturday. That way I will be almost finished by the new year.
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I had to listen to my body on this one. Everyone says push through it, but this soreness there is no pushing through it when it's difficult to walk or sit down. However, I'll be back on it tomorrow.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'd realy like to get going with this again too, mind if I join in? I actually alternate between 30 day shred and ripped in 30. Tonight is sand volleyball and then I'm in tomorrow! Going to end this year right if it kills me!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is a good idea switching between 30 day shred and ripped in 30. I think I will try that. I completed day 2 of 30 day shred but because it is my second time I am getting a little bored with it.
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    Im cheating a little cause I want to finish by NYE so am doing 9days on each level- level one so far hasn't been too bad. I can't do full pushups- only the ones on my knees but hopefully I'll get there!
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    Im cheating a little cause I want to finish by NYE so am doing 9days on each level- level one so far hasn't been too bad. I can't do full pushups- only the ones on my knees but hopefully I'll get there!