Inject my fat in my butt please....thanks..

Options
SuperMoniMonk
SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
i have never really been a fan of plastic surgery or any cosmetic procedure , however I watched a show on T.V about women who have flat booties and have had some of their belly fat injected in their buttocks.

If I could do anything to mybody it would be that . Since I have a full bust ..I feel like I´m missing some junk on my trunk..
I can understand how some women want larger breast , clothes look and feel much better ..I want that for my jeans and shorts.
:ohwell:

I can´t be the only one that feels this way..
I wonder how much the procedure costs...:happy:

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    although I dont have a a flat booty I wouldnt mind it being a bit bigger.. I'm a huge fan of big butts lol
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    You want some of my bum? Too much junk in the trunk :frown:

I remember seeing something that this lady shifted her fat around my using oils and consistently massaged the fat from her thighs up to her butt using long sweeping motions for like twenty minutes a day with firm pressure...
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    baby got back! lol .. Just make sure you get the procedure in a reputable place. I read too many horror stories of "you get what you paid for"
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    HA HA I always had a flat butt until I put on all the weight last year...now I'm hoping I lose everything but the BUTT! :laugh:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have a bum.....must admit, it is kinda cute...lol..........boobs however, can I just move them UP where they were...PLEASE????LOL (Hubby is, however VERY against surgery of this nature.....It kills me...lol)
  • therenegadeangel
    therenegadeangel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Not trying to sound judgy, but I think you should just accept and love what you have. Plastic surgery is just ridiculous, and quite frankly, if I was a guy I'd be turned off by a woman with fake assets. It just evokes falseness and insecurity.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Be careful what you wish for.....can't wait for the pictures to be posted!
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    There's only a handful of surgeons that do it yet for breasts but I think it's neat. Id wait till you get pretty close to your goal because obviously the butt fat will burn off with the rest of the body fat. I wish I could get it for my breasts! I have to go with saline :/ A lift alone wouldn't look right or sit right because of how much breast tissue I've lost, especially after kids. But the day a bra fits right without boob falling out is going to be awesome! Good luck on your butt lol
  • paulette1114
    Options
    I had a nice butt til I lost some of the weight, now I have a, lets see how did my honey put it? Oh ya, I have a flabby butt. :huh: I am hoping with more excercise and toning I can fix that...Being flat chested and flabby bottomed was not my plan when I started losing weight! Regardless of how it may make me look to some people I am considering plastic surgery once I reach my goal weight. I may have to look into the bum proceedure too...