Help!!

Options
So I was having a great day...tracked everything had plenty of calories for supper. Anyhow I forgot about a birthday party this evening and completely fell off the wagon so to speak...how do you track when you have no idea how much you have eaten?! :(

Replies

• tonyamc1234
    Options
    i just type in the food, like cake, and then find the description that fits it best and if im not sure of the serving size i just make it more than 2 servings cause more than likely thats what it was anyway.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Or just start again tomorrow
  • Louloubelpe07
    Louloubelpe07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is there any way I can enter that I've eaten X amount of calories without being specific about what I've eaten?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Yup, you can use the "quick add calories" option. This way you can add an estimated number which gets it into your diary.
    Then you can forget about today and start planning for a healthy day tomorrow.
  • Louloubelpe07
    Louloubelpe07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yup, you can use the "quick add calories" option. This way you can add an estimated number which gets it into your diary.
    Then you can forget about today and start planning for a healthy day tomorrow.

Thank you!!!! I will do both! :wink:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Or just start again tomorrow

I do this, it helps me let go of my emotional attachments to food. The emotional stuff with food, feeling supper good or supper bad are what caused me to binge in the past.