HCG Diet... wait for it...

Options
124»

Replies

• CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think we need variety here, we should start of with a helping of HCG but from week two I shall incorperate green gummy bears (that was the veg right?) and have smurfs in the eve... as I am allergic to wine can I replace the wine with wine gummies? U think that will be working?
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can't lift a bag of 500g gummies because they are too heavy. I will have to have a 500g bag of maltesters instead because that will be lighter to carry!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think we need variety here, we should start of with a helping of HCG but from week two I shall incorperate green gummy bears (that was the veg right?) and have smurfs in the eve... as I am allergic to wine can I replace the wine with wine gummies? U think that will be working?

I don't see why not. :wink:
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I can't lift a bag of 500g gummies because they are too heavy. I will have to have a 500g bag of maltesters instead because that will be lighter to carry!

what are maltesters??? My husband found a 10 pound and 23 pound gummy bear, lol.
  • marthafox1
    Options

what are maltesters??? My husband found a 10 pound and 23 pound gummy bear, lol.
    Little round (and light) malted milk balls covered in chocolate.

23 lbs of gummy bears??? You couldn't eat them all at once though - they would stick in your gullet and the wine wouldnt be able to get through!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    If you dilute wine gummy in water... does the solution count as wine and ... does it mean I can make wine out of water?
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    You lost me at "pushing the limits" with Sour Patch Kids. If you reconsider this rule, I'm onboard. :)
  • bry_all01
    Options
    You lost me at "pushing the limits" with Sour Patch Kids. If you reconsider this rule, I'm onboard. :)

For you, yes. :happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha! Best thread... Too funny :P...
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Is it because the gummies have muscles, making it a more dense 500g vs the lighter 500g of maltesters?
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    I'd rather do Jelly Belly Jellybeans.
  • bry_all01
    Options

that's the JBJB diet.... I'm not positive, but I believe you mix that with Vodka.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    What about these? Vodka & Gummie Bears at once:laugh: .
    http://www.dailyhack.net/2009/02/drunken-gummies-vodka-infused-gummi.html
  • SheRa1964
    Options

that's the JBJB diet.... I'm not positive, but I believe you mix that with Vodka.

NOW you are talking! I saw a documentary on the Jelly Belly Jellybeans and I am not kidding I had to go out and buy some immediately. Well the next day it was late at night. I like to close my eyes and guess the flavor. LOL I used to play that game with my kids. :)
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Sour Mango Gummies - that way you get your fruit in too!
  • crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    No worries, Haribo has a wide selection of gummi candy, from coke bottles to burgers to spaghetti and clown fish. There's even a fruit salad variety. All food groups will be covered :laugh:

And if you want to stock up...
    http://www.candywarehouse.com/haribocandy.html?page=1

hahahahaha, enjoy!
  • marthafox1
    Options

Is it because the gummies have muscles, making it a more dense 500g vs the lighter 500g of maltesters?
    You got it! Not many people understand the theory - but I read it on the internet so it must be true! And don't ask me to read a real book because I won't because I am right - every s i n g l e time!!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    No worries, Haribo has a wide selection of gummi candy, from coke bottles to burgers to spaghetti and clown fish. There's even a fruit salad variety. All food groups will be covered :laugh:

And if you want to stock up...
    http://www.candywarehouse.com/haribocandy.html?page=1

hahahahaha, enjoy!

I think I'm in love now.... I wonder if I can just send the link to my husband and tell him THAT (entire link) is my Christmas wish list, lol.

ETA: I've also always loved the grapefruit and peach slices....