Answer me this.......

Options
BIG_Lew
BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
ANSWER ME THIS:)

1.) Do fish get thirsty?............... 2.) Do you need a silencer if your going to shoot a mime?............... 3.) Does killing time damage eternity?............... 4.) How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?............... 5.) How many weeks are in a light year?............... 6.) If Fed Ex and UPS merged, would they become Fed Up?............... 7.) If a fly has no wings would you call it a walk?............... 8.) If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?............... 9.) If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?............... 10.) If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    10.) If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?

This is my favourite question out of all of them!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    9.) If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?............... love this....
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Fed up...
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    1.) Do fish get thirsty?............... Yes, fish that live in salt water need to drink continually or they will get dehydrated.
    2.) Do you need a silencer if your going to shoot a mime?............... If you still want the element of surprise
    3.) Does killing time damage eternity?.................. Eternity is composed of time and is infinite. Therefore you cannot kill time because eternity would then be finite.
    4.) How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?............... That happens when they stop believing in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.
    5.) How many weeks are in a light year?............... 52.24 light weeks
    6.) If Fed Ex and UPS merged, would they become Fed Up?............... What about F-UPS?
    7.) If a fly has no wings would you call it a walk?............... you might call it dead.
    8.) If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?............... Google
    9.) If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?............... Love doesnt dress in lingerie, thats lust ;)
    10.) If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?............. Do what?
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! It even made hubby smile. Lol!
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    10.) If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?

This is my favourite question out of all of them!

Only if pics were taken-and posted on the internet;)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    bump...too funny
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Loved infinite_sky's answers!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    How come when you lie down in the grass, you never get up and say, "Awwww, I got squirrel poop all over me."?
  • javajunki
    Options
    Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
    it's not the water it's the dryer that shrinks wool, I don't think sheep will fit in the dryer.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    1.) Do fish get thirsty?............... Yes, fish that live in salt water need to drink continually or they will get dehydrated.
    2.) Do you need a silencer if your going to shoot a mime?............... If you still want the element of surprise
    3.) Does killing time damage eternity?.................. Eternity is composed of time and is infinite. Therefore you cannot kill time because eternity would then be finite.
    4.) How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?............... That happens when they stop believing in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.
    5.) How many weeks are in a light year?............... 52.24 light weeks
    6.) If Fed Ex and UPS merged, would they become Fed Up?............... What about F-UPS?
    7.) If a fly has no wings would you call it a walk?............... you might call it dead.
    8.) If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?............... Google
    9.) If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?............... Love doesnt dress in lingerie, thats lust ;)
    10.) If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?............. Do what?

Love it. An answer for everythig.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    8.) If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?...............
    Some pretty good answers already on your questions, but my answer to 8 would be this: Type it in an MFP forum and wait for people to correct you.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chuckles
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How come when you lie down in the grass, you never get up and say, "Awwww, I got squirrel poop all over me."?

As a matter of fact, has anyone ever seen squirrel poop? :huh:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Does a one legged duck swim in a circle?
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    8.) If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?...............
    Some pretty good answers already on your questions, but my answer to 8 would be this: Type it in an MFP forum and wait for people to correct you.
    Lol....good idea
  • Trueguardian
    Options
    Why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......