Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm so Glad my Girls are still hanging on still
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    i will literally CRY if I do not lose these dayum thangs.....
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Personally though, I prefer to have smaller boobs. They're annoying.

I agree...there are other things that I want people to notice about me. Like these "guns" that I'm working on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep... I also lost one cup size but hey, at least, when I'll be 70, they'll still be perky and natural :-) To each his own though. If you're more comfortable 'buying' them, then all the power to you! The fact that I am in the best physical shape of my life, and look great at 40 is what I really want people to notice!

ME, TOO! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Aneallen2009
    Options
    There is some good advice here but I'm going to speak from a stand point of someone who's parents owned a gym and I worked in it nearly everyday when I was younger. You actually can build a certain amount of "boob" working chest muscles. Your pecks are like every other muscle you have. A thin lean person can work out their calves and they actually do get bigger in a healthy muscular way same for you arms. A bigger muscle mass mean a bigger muscle. If you work the pecks they get bigger the down size is if youbdont have the cushion "fatty" tissue on top they do take on a more hard look to them. I have huge boobs and I am dreading loss in that area but I'm going to work hard on my chest area to promote muscle growth so I'm left with perkier more healthy "masses" lmao afterwards