Where are you feeling sore today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's a good feeling isn't it, well bad but good at the same time. My pec muscles are hurting after the press ups on level one of 30DS. Just about to hit day 5, wonder what positive aches and pains tomorrow will bring?
  • nabeeo5
    Options
    I love the feeling! I did Jillian Michaels yesterday; which always kills my legs. Then My husband and I boxed each other on the wii; so my arms are killing me!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Had such a good workout yesterday my arms were shaking after. Not sore today really, triceps are a bit stiff
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day for me, arms are still a little sore from the day before.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    my lower back has a dull pain. I keep thinking i'm messing up my deadlifts cause I get a really bad lower back pain everytime, no matter if i change my form some. I had to take 2 advils yesterday to lessen it.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    my lower back has a dull pain. I keep thinking i'm messing up my deadlifts cause I get a really bad lower back pain everytime, no matter if i change my form some. I had to take 2 advils yesterday to lessen it.

Doesn't sound right... check your form. Maybe try lower weight until you perfect it.
  • Lower back - it hurts so good ;-)
  • jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My quads. I ran a trail 50k with almost 13,000 feet of elevation change last Saturday.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Left foot.. I have a planters wart on it and its been killing me for 4 weeks. seeing a Dr. tomorrow...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

I bet your dead is more like a straight legged dead. Straight legged versions are designed to work the hams / lower back. Bend your knees, straighted your back and look at the ceiling. Make sure your first move up isn't your butt. From the beginning position, the weight and butt should move at the same time. It makes sure you are using your legs and not your back9exclusively) to lift the weight.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I guess it will be easier to say what is not sore today. My head, my left knee, hands, and abs. Everything else is either burning or feeling a little stiff!
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    calves :)
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who actually enjoys feeling a little sore after a hard workout, usually from the day before.

I'm not too bad today, but abs and triceps are feeling just a little tight.

What about you?

love being sore. i know its weird
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Shoulders. And they are going to hurt more tomorrow. :grumble:
  • Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    My thighs!! Oh those squats and lunges!!!
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My whole body. On week 2 of Insanity.. Not quite as sore as I was after Day 1, but you pretty much stay sore.
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My quads. I ran a trail 50k with almost 13,000 feet of elevation change last Saturday.
    WOW! just wow...