Where did this ambition come from??

Yea me! I went running this afternoon and was planning on running 2 laps around the lake (2.7mi) but I for some unknown reason got ambitious and ran 3 laps, 3.4 miles!!!! I can't remember the last time I ran that far. It was no fun doing it, but it feels great now that I am done. Probably gonna feel it in the morning though!!!!!

Replies

• proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Yea me! I went running this afternoon and was planning on running 2 laps around the lake (2.7mi) but I for some unknown reason got ambitious and ran 3 laps, 3.4 miles!!!! I can't remember the last time I ran that far. It was no fun doing it, but it feels great now that I am done. Probably gonna feel it in the morning though!!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    If 2 laps is 2.7 miles then 3 laps is just over 4 miles!!!! Not that I needed to correct you, but just wanted you to know that you actually did 4 miles!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Actually we start out at the gym and run out to the lake, and then each lap there is .75, they have it measured out on a sign at the gym. But I hope to be able to do four laps soon which would put me over 4. I think it would be really cool to be able to do a half marathon.... but I still have a ways to go before I get there!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Bummer.......you still did awesome!!!! It feels good doing more then you intend to!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Who cares where it came from? (Get it, see topic) Just be glad it was there! :tongue:
  • bluestime
    bluestime Posts: 31
    It feels great. I just spent 45 minutes walking and running on a treadmill to gain an extra 600 calories according to the machine. It feels great. Plus, I just reached an all time new low on the scale!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Endorphins! Congrats. :flowerforyou: