I want to be the Biggest Loser Tucson!

Options

Replies

• benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!

sorry cory I tried to vote for u last night and just tried again now . . .my computer won't let me :sad:

Good luck I really hope u win, u deserve it :flowerforyou: xx
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    congratulations that is awesome
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Voted again today. Please remember to get your votes in DAILY for our friend, Cory!!! Voting ends tomorrow, so go. Now. Go vote! :bigsmile:
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bump please cast your vote
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    AHA!! ignore my last comment . . . I figured it out by searching for 'tucson biggest loser' via google . . .(this is a HUGE accomplishment for me as I am USELESS with computers lol!)

so I've voted for you Cory at last!! good luck xx
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    bump.....Come on MFP people....vote!!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ok guys Cory really needs our votes still. Lets do this thing!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    AHA!! ignore my last comment . . . I figured it out by searching for 'tucson biggest loser' via google . . .(this is a HUGE accomplishment for me as I am USELESS with computers lol!)

so I've voted for you Cory at last!! good luck xx
    Thank you!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump! Go Cory!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Pulling ahead... but we need to finish strong!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :flowerforyou:
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I voted! :)
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Go CORY! EVERYONE, PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VOTE! You could win a $10 gift certificate just for bumping this thread and voting for Cory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's help our fabulous friend WIN!!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I even made a second account with my school email! GO VOTE!!!
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :flowerforyou:
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Voted again today! Good luck hun! :flowerforyou:
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Copy and paste on your facebook and mfp, please! Voting ends tomorrow!

Okay! So here's the deal: I have a friend in Tucson who has lost 125# in the past year - great gal - and she's in a local contest to be voted "The Biggest Loser". Yes, I am asking YOU to take 1 minute to register and vote for her. Be prepared. I will harass you tomorrow as well as it will be the last day to vote. The gal is awesome and has lost weight the right way - I would LOVE to have your help in supporting her! She's #1 (of 13 entries) and here's the link: http://kvoa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=40316&s=12407188&i=1 (She's a fellow MFP so our support is extra important!) Thanks in advance and share as you wish!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I had a huge lead and now it is shrinking! The kittens are getting very sad!

two_faces_kitten.jpg
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    i have to say im very proud of u and im sorry cant get the link to vote but i would if i could ,,,good luck
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Bump