75 pounds before and after

Options

Replies

• JessF2003
    JessF2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing...it's such great motivation!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! You look FABULOUS!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you not only lost the weight, but you looke 20lbs year younger like a teenager omg, you did wonderful. We lost the same amount, feels great!!!!
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    You look great....and alot younger too!!!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look happier, healthier, and younger! Nice Job
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the kind words - you have all given me the push I need to power through these last 35 pounds!!

We can get through this journey together!

Thanks again!!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    you look great keep up the great work
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow. You look 20 years younger too! You are such an inspiration! :happy:
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    No real advice that hasn't been said 100 time - I count every calorie that goes into my mouth averaging between 1200-1600 a day, I have not had fast food/pizza/pop since February 2011. I cut out red meat - except on occation.

I go to the gym 5 days a week (w/o a trainer) and lift and do cardio averaging a 800 calorie burn with my HRM.

I have my splurge days (an elephant ear at the fair) but overall I don't miss all that stuff and I feel SO amazing!!

Your hard work paid off. I have been off fast food for 4 months now and loving it!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...congrats on working towards your weight loss goal! Keep it up!
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your success!! :)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your weight loss. I love to see the before and after pics it really helps to keep me motivated.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • jgedwards
    jgedwards Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OH WOWOWOW what a wonderful testimony - You are doing a wonderful job. Do you want to share any tips with us so we can achieve these type of numbers. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you'll reach that 35 other pounds by summer. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
  • MommyMika
    Options
    You look incredible !!
  • kimmerkay
    Options
    Great work! I hope to follow in your footsteps.... It is hard to even believe it can happen... Keep up the good work..
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I dont post often but your results are great.. Not trying to sound like a jerk but you look like you went from a frumpy old woman to a beautiful young lady! Oustanding success!!!
  • CindyMagee5
    Options
    Awesome, you look fantastic!:smile:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

10031207.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!