Protein!

Options
Ive been at this for about a week now, and i am consistently under in the protein column! I am usually right up there with the carbs, OVER fat, haha, but protein seems to be under all the time, and i usually eat all of my calories! Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to up my protein? Im a pretty poor college student in the UK, so no protein shakes or anything like that please!! Also, why do i need protein? Its a muscle builder right?

Replies

• wiesk1
    wiesk1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ive been at this for about a week now, and i am consistently under in the protein column! I am usually right up there with the carbs, OVER fat, haha, but protein seems to be under all the time, and i usually eat all of my calories! Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to up my protein? Im a pretty poor college student in the UK, so no protein shakes or anything like that please!! Also, why do i need protein? Its a muscle builder right?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    is it bad to go over your protein limit? because yesterday i went over by 30.
  • Mtscruffy
    Mtscruffy Posts: 28
    Options
    I just went over my protein by 21! It seems hard to keep in line with all items.