BOGO Whoppers this weekend

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm Five Guys.

Now there's something we can agree on. You all are making me hungry! SABOTAGEEEEEE! :laugh:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I dislike fast food. However...if that was a nice resturant burger with thick peppered bacon, Cheddar, and BBQ sauce...errr, maybe. ;)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I plan on burning atleast 1500 calories this weekend. So hell yeah!!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    If I have a burger craving, I hit Five Guys. They have the BEST burgers and fries...mmmmm...drooling.

X100000
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    If I have a burger craving, I hit Five Guys. They have the BEST burgers and fries...mmmmm...drooling.

Fair enough, but BOGO is too difficult to pass on, IMO
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I'll have room to fit 4 or 6 of these in on Saturday inbetween my crossfit sandwich.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the heads up! I think I will ask my husband to share a BOGO Whopper with me! I haven't had one in ages, I like whoppers, and if I leave the fries alone, It will fit in no problem.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    I had friends back in HS that worked at Mcdonalds... they used to pee in the pickle bucket.
    If they're pregnant, BONUS!

LOL
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    I worked fast food , McDonalds and Wendy's for a combined total of 9 years. I can honestly say that on the shifts I worked we never dropped food on the floor and then served it. Hearing of and reading about people who did or do this always pisses me off. Many of us have been on either side of the coin when it comes to food service-working in an establishment and eating at them. It's just a d-i-c-k move to pull-to treat someone else's food like that, no matter how much they've pissed you off. Be a human being for christ's sake. Rant over.

If there was BK even remotely close I'd be all over it.

For that matter it is intentionally tainting food which is in the US a felony and in Canada an Indictable Offence with a fairly large penalty not to mention a criminal record.
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    it was 20 years ago...... we actually used the dropped burgers so they wouldn't go in the waste and wouldn't get fired... it wasn't because of cruelty...

but eh... think what you want...

I just don't like being tempted by nasty food... and I dint want others to be tempted either...
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten beef in about 5 years...makes me want to throw up looking at the picture...:sick:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Ugggh.......no Whoppers for this girl.

Don't like fast food burgers - ANY of 'em.

Now give me a delicious burger from any of a number of our local burger joints/bars, and I'm all over it!

ANCHOR BAR! FEATURED on Diners, Drive Inns, & Dives! Now THAT'S a burger :)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    it was 20 years ago...... we actually used the dropped burgers so they wouldn't go in the waste and wouldn't get fired... it wasn't because of cruelty...

I just don't like being tempted by nasty food... and I dint want others to be tempted either...

There is no such thing as "nasty" food. Food is food. Some foods may be less healthy options but it doesn't make them nasty.

The only time food is nasty is if it's gone past it's "use by date" and there is mould growing on it. :tongue:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

There is no such thing as "nasty" food. Food is food. Some foods may be less healthy options but it doesn't make them nasty.

The only time food is nasty is if it's gone past it's "use by date" and there is mould growing on it. :tongue:

Depends on where you rub it.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten beef in about 5 years...makes me want to throw up looking at the picture...:sick:

bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg

bg-all.jpg
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ugggh.......no Whoppers for this girl.

Don't like fast food burgers - ANY of 'em.

Now give me a delicious burger from any of a number of our local burger joints/bars, and I'm all over it!

ANCHOR BAR! FEATURED on Diners, Drive Inns, & Dives! Now THAT'S a burger :)

You've got so many great options up there!

I'm going for this deal, guys. I'm going to a Christmas party and shopping with a friend this weekend. We're gonna do it.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg
    bg-all.jpg

bg-all.jpg
    Damn, those look good!
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

J/K :tongue:
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    BK makes me burp liquid smoke flavor all day. So, 10 minutes eating a Whopper and 8 hours tasting it.

That's a bargain at any price!
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I wish....But at this rate I am about 1000 hours from my goal weight...

Once I hit maintenance, I'll consider it.

Enjoy one (0r two) for me!!