Please make my friend teh "Biggest Loser"!

Options

Replies

• MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! If you can post the following status to your facebook and MFP accounts, it would be AWESOME! Her biggest competitor (#6/13) has hge number increases in the evenings. I would love to get her WAAAAY ahead since voting ends tomorrow!

Please copy and paste:

Okay! So here's the deal: I have a friend in Tucson who has lost 125# in the past year - great gal - and she's in a local contest to be voted "The Biggest Loser". Yes, I am asking YOU to take 1 minute to register and vote for her. Be prepared. I will harass you tomorrow as well as it will be the last day to vote. The gal is awesome and has lost weight the right way - I would LOVE to have your help in supporting her! She's #1 (of 13 entries) and here's the link: http://kvoa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=40316&s=12407188&i=1 Thanks in advance and share as you wish!

Sorry won't spam my friends for ya, but good luck.

HA! No biggie! I do plenty for my friends and my other friends don't mind! ;) I all about helping others out - especially when they deserve it!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    When I get home I'll vote for you!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :bigsmile:

She did do great, no doubt, but I feel you did better... you are more toned and have definition to your weight loss...

Thank you! She really did do a great job and her story is wonderful, but she already has a trainer (which is the prize) and I didn't have anything other than MFP and hard work to help me.

Oh, and it's totally fine if you don't share with your friends (I hate spamming them, but I've got to do whatever it takes to win this thing). Bumping this post makes a difference, and of course your vote alone is wonderful.

Thanks!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I'll vote. . she is amazing!:bigsmile:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :bigsmile:

She did do great, no doubt, but I feel you did better... you are more toned and have definition to your weight loss...

Thank you! She really did do a great job and her story is wonderful, but she already has a trainer (which is the prize) and I didn't have anything other than MFP and hard work to help me.

Oh, and it's totally fine if you don't share with your friends (I hate spamming them, but I've got to do whatever it takes to win this thing). Bumping this post makes a difference, and of course your vote alone is wonderful.

Thanks!

Well I guess if the winning is a trainer, she needs it more than you do ... She needs help to get toned etc. but I question if she has a trainer now, why she isn't getting what she needs from it. You however, don't look (again only eyes) like you need a trainer.
  • CoryIda
    Options

Thanks!

Well I guess if the winning is a trainer, she needs it more than you do ... She needs help to get toned etc. but I question if she has a trainer now, why she isn't getting what she needs from it. You however, don't look (again only eyes) like you need a trainer.
    I want the title more than I want the prize, which I imagine is the same for the other girl since she does already have a trainer, but I also don't have a regular gym membership - just to a fitness studio (for fitness classes like Zumba and Yoga and Bums & Tums) - so I don't have access to weights or other equipment, not to mention that I've never had a personal trainer before so it would be awesome to know what I can do with my body with the help of one.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    VOTED!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Should I worry that I was vote #666?
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Should I worry that I was vote #666?
    It was stuck at 666 for like 10 minutes! I was wondering who did that!

lol

Thank you!
  • Blonde11
    Blonde11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Remember to vote! I voted today and she is still in the lead!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    voted....what an inspiration!!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I voted and I will vote again tomorrow!! You (MereMe) also by the way look amazing in your transformation!!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Please vote for MFP - CoryIda! Registration is quick and voting is super easy! You can vote once a day! Her story and success are FABULOUS! Let's all cheer her on to VICTORY!

The competition is steep and her lead was overcome this morning. Would you please take a few seconds to push her ahead? Thank you so much for your help. Please vote daily is you can :)

Copy and paster the link to her pics and story (also where you can vote):

http://kvoa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=40316&s=12407188&i=1&m=X#SD

Thanks, friends!
    Meredith

registered and voted!! She was up by 13! :) Good luck!
  • MereMe
    Options
    I voted and I will vote again tomorrow!! You (MereMe) also by the way look amazing in your transformation!!

Thanks for voting & for the compliment! I'm abput a third of the way to goal. This is beginning to be exciting!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    You do look great, MereMe!

My lead is almost gone now (around 10 votes separate us) so your support means SO much to me!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    where can you see who is ahead?
    You have to look at each one. There is really just one other person who is close. Currently it is 718 (me) to 702 (her).
  • MereMe
    Options
    VOTING ENDS IN A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR! Cory has LOST HER LEAD! PLease post her link to your MFP and FB walls! And let's bump the mess outta this thread in hopes of reaching other fellow MFPs who can vote her ahead! PLEASE LET"S PUSH her to a WIN - she has worked SOOOOO HARD!
  • MereMe
    Options
    COME ON, PEEPS! BUMP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!