Greetings from Europe!

fanta014
fanta014 Posts: 56
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,

I'm new here, found this site today and I'm already thrilled about it :smile: It seems like here I'll be able to count my calories and watch the progress easily. I'm from Northern Europe, Finland, and I guess that might cause me some trouble with the food database, but Google is my best friend and I'll try my best :wink:

My goal is to maintain my current weight (maybe lose or gain a few pounds but.. it's just numbers) but to tone up, especially my core. I wanna look awesome in my bikini this year :happy:

If you have any tips on how to reduce chocolate/candy consuming, feel free to tell :happy:

Replies

• fanta014
    Hey all,

I'm new here, found this site today and I'm already thrilled about it :smile: It seems like here I'll be able to count my calories and watch the progress easily. I'm from Northern Europe, Finland, and I guess that might cause me some trouble with the food database, but Google is my best friend and I'll try my best :wink:

My goal is to maintain my current weight (maybe lose or gain a few pounds but.. it's just numbers) but to tone up, especially my core. I wanna look awesome in my bikini this year :happy:

If you have any tips on how to reduce chocolate/candy consuming, feel free to tell :happy:
  • Luxuria
    Luxuria Posts: 13
    Hey,

Welcome ^-^
    I have pretty much the same goals :)
    for the candy/chocolate try buying alternative snacks like dried fruit and nuts or just fruit generally.
    Personally I like sticking to strawberries and raspberries

Goodluck
    xxx
  • Welcome

I just joined today too, my biggest downfall is the snacking on bad things like crisps! (my fav!) it will be hard but replacing it with something healthy like nuts, crackers, fruit etc will help! good luck x
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Put the chocolate in the freezer, consume in small amounts. I get the large bars of dark chocolate on occasion and I put them in the freezer and take a small square at a time. :happy:

Everything in moderation!! Enjoy your chocolate in small amounts as a 'treat' for reaching a milestone or goal. :flowerforyou:

Welcome and best of luck :drinker:
  • fanta014
    Thanks for all of your messages :smile:

I just had a banana, so yea, I'll try to replace all the unhealthy yummy things with fruits and so on. Strawberries are my favorites, too bad it's not summer yet.. can't wait to get some strawberries :happy:

Hmm, I think that if I put my chocolate in the freezer, my brother will probably eat it, haha :wink: But I guess that wouldn't really hurt me, would it now? :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website on the web. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive and so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.