How Long Do Your Urinations Last?

Options
Classalete
Classalete Posts: 464 Member
On average?

I'm just curious to see if there is anyone out there who has bladder that similar in size to mine, lol. I have long held the nick-name 'Camel' in my group of friends because...well...I piss like a damn camel.

When I go it usually lasts anywhere from 1-3 minutes.

How about you? ;D

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I thought for a second that I mis-read your topic. Your kidding right? That's just to bizarre to even respond!
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    mine can last up to anywhere around 45 minutes.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Ahem... I "tinkle".............. LMFAO!
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mine is usually around 1 minute. I feel like im always going to the bathroom.
  • Classalete
    Options
    I thought for a second that I mis-read your topic. Your kidding right? That's just to bizarre to even respond!

Oh c'mon! Jerry Sandusky fondles little boys in a shower room and we hear about that 12 hours a day, but I talk about pee and poop and I crossed the line. ;D
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    um.... if i :drinker: alot sometimes it lasts about 1 minute :smokin: if i eat alot and have to do #2 :explode: it may take anywhere from 30 mins :grumble: to 1 hour. :sick:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Strictly peeing- I can go anywhere from 1-3 min. I am known as the camel too, mostly because I have friends that pee every 5 mins, and I go maybe 3 times a day. :D
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I always thought my 30-45 seconds was impressive, but you have officially put me to shame, OP. I'm very competitive, so I will have to work on that.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

Oh c'mon! Jerry Sandusky fondles little boys in a shower room and we hear about that 12 hours a day, but I talk about pee and poop and I crossed the line. ;D

I can simply change the channel.......which I am doing right now! Ba-bye
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am going to start watching my watch when I pee. I'll report back to you later. :tongue:
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The worst is when its a long one and your squatting. LOL
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    The worst is when its a long one and your squatting. LOL

and then it splatters all over the seat! PEE EVERYWHERE!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report I have never timed peeing. I can hold it forever though, definitely the person to travel with. Haha And this is after having kids.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    On average?

I'm just curious to see if there is anyone out there who has bladder that similar in size to mine, lol. I have long held the nick-name 'Camel' in my group of friends because...well...I piss like a damn camel.

When I go it usually lasts anywhere from 1-3 minutes.

How about you? ;D
    haaa I last longer than 1-3 minutes but not by much........ wait Im thinking of something else Nevermind.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Maybe... 30 seconds?
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well that pee session lasted for 19.8 seconds. Cheers!
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    [/quote] haaa I last longer than 1-3 minutes but not by much........ wait Im thinking of something else Nevermind.
    [/quote]

:indifferent:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    mine can last up to anywhere around 45 minutes.
    you must get hungry or thirsty in there. You should drink a protein shake while in there. You don't want to go into starvation mode!
  • Classalete
    Options

I can simply change the channel.......which I am doing right now! Ba-bye

k-thx-bye.jpg