One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Options

Replies

• tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ANGIE YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

Well done on making such fantastic progress. Never forget how far you have come. You deserve your success as you have worked so hard to get these results. You are a beautiful person inside and out.
    Thank you for sharing your stories, successes and comments.
    Thank you for being an inspiration
    Thank you for being my MFP friend!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Aloha2TheSkinnyMe
    Aloha2TheSkinnyMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a huge change! You've done an amazing job!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Very cool. You are an inspiration!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal...wtg!
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I am new to this site and you have given me motivation:) If you want to be MFP friends, send me a request.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Angie!!! You look amazing!!! I am so proud!! I mean really this brought tears to my eyes!!! I am so blessed to be your friend and be with you on your journey!! SO Happy for you!! What a change!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You = Rock Star
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much...it was not easy to post these pictures. I don't want to look at myself....and see just how big I had gotten!! I wanted everyone to see me as I am....no makeup, hair not fixed!! Just a good old country girl trying to do right by herself and her family!!! MFP has helped me so much......there have been many tears, many "I can't do this" Many...."who cares? Really?" I am really mean to myself...and I am working on being my own best friend......

Each and every day is a struggle for me....and I am not sure it will get much easier.....I just take it one day at time
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! How wonderful to have accomplished this! You look SO happy! Keep on losing!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Keep telling yourself that because you are :flowerforyou: Look how far you have come, that speaks for itself.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Every picture made me smile more than the one before it! How joyous for you! Fabulous! Really!!!! Yes, go on another vacation!
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration Angie. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    oustanding!:noway:
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    U look so good!!!!
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are a super inspiration! What is your best advice?
  • judiboad
    Options
    Back on track today with a new determination thanks to you! The way you look in your current photos is far more rewarding than any holiday indulgence!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so beautiful! congrats to you - keep up the wonderful work! what an inspiration :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You look fabulous!! and i would never guess you were still in the 200's! GREAT WORK!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow! first, you're a mother of four! including twins! so that's a huge feat in and of itself! but you've lost 80 lbs! WAY TO GO!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!! Good for you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!