NSV-Pants Size!!!! (W/ Pics)

Options
Ok, this makes me soooo excited...I never really knew the European sizes and how they correlated. I was on one of my favorite sites this morning and saw a pair of pants I liked and just clicked on their size chart and was amazed at what I was seeing!!!! I usually wear 31's...but now my favorite pair are 30's and are getting to be a little bit too big...so I have been an 8 for awhile now and didn't even know it! I thought I was a 10! Today, I decided to try on a pair of pants that I never liked cuz they were a 29 and I always had a tire all the way(Instead of the usual big love handles). They are still a little bit to tight in that I have a little bit of a love handle in the back but this means that I am almost to a big size 6!!!!! I can not even believe this! So excited right now!
This is the size chart!
ideeli Size Standard Women's Size
23 00
24 0
25 2
26 4
27 4
28 6
29 6
30 8
31 10
32 12
This is me two weeks ago, still hoping to lose 7-10lbs...Almost there!
Comparison.jpg

Thanks for all of the support on here I always enjoy seeing peoples progress!

Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!!! Congrats!! You look fantastic!!
  • randompatch
    randompatch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You look beautiful ~
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Such progress! You look fantastic :) NSV > SV any day!
  • bubbles15973
    bubbles15973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If I may ask, how did you manage to lose 15 pounds in one month? Curious, what is your secret, you look great.
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I am in the same boat as you...i'm almost at a comfortable 6 fit and it's great to see the progress of others just like me! Keep it up!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If I may ask, how did you manage to lose 15 pounds in one month? Curious, what is your secret, you look great.
    Thank you! Sorry, if that was unclear I lost 15lbs in 1 year! hehe the first pic is from 2010 and the second is from 2011.
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look smokin' in those jeans!! Way to go!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    nice job you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!