What to drink

Options
I am having trouble with drinking the right things. I don't like regular milk, so i switched to Silk Almond milk. I am not a big water drinker. I tried to use the Mio enhancer, but even that gets boring. I stay away from any soda for the most part. I like iced tea (flavored or regular), but am getting tired of it. I like to drink kool aid, but that's not a good thing because of all the sugar. i do like apple juice, white grape juice. Am i doing ok with my choices? any suggestions, hints?

Replies

• PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Crystal Light? They have tons of flavors and some stores even have the generic version of Crystal Light that tastes almost identical. It's also pretty inexpensive. That's what I drink when I get bored with water anyways. :)
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I agree with PennyLane1114, I love Crystal Light. The best flavors are the pink lemonade, iced tea with lemon, raspberry lemonade, and strawberry kiwi.
    I'm also a really big white tea drinker, you should try it. As for juice, stick to only 8 oz and get a kind with no added sugar.
  • quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not a huge fan of water BUT this recipe i guess you would call it really helps me keep hydrated. Warning though you will need to use the restroom more frequently...

2 liters water
    1 lemon sliced
    1/2 cucumber sliced
    12 mint leaves
    some grated ginger

or other variations include
    no ginger or mint
    no lemon sub in a lime
    only lime and mint (think mojito)

I almost forgot to tell you to make it the night before for max flavor and then refill as needed during the day
  • cas122777
    cas122777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the suggestions! i will look into them when i shop this weekend. I have tried the water recipe, quickfin. i totally forgot about it! i hope this works out because my sugar intake will definitely be smaller!
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    There are so many different teas available. Try different ones. I like passion fruit tea. Another favorite is Bigelow's constant comment - a nice spicy tea that tastes good hot or cold.