Concerts!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing Radiohead in March! Pretty darn epic. Best concert I went to this year was M83 on Halloween. Really, really hoping Air tours again since they're releasing an album in February!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Frank Turner and Billy Bragg next year. Can't wait :glasses:

Ah NICE! I tried to get in to the Frank Turner concert where I am. He sells out so quick :(
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    But anyway, sorry (double post)

I'm checking out the Gigantour this February! Motorhead, Megadeth and Volbeat! Le stoked :D
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I've been to a lot of concerts and seen a lot of bands, but we haven't really been going very much lately. Last one I went to was in September and it was at a small venue but if was for one of my favorite bands (Ice Nine Kills), but they aren't very big at all. Some of the best bands that I've seen live are Say Anything, Motion City Soundtrack, A Day to Remember (I've seen them live 7x over the years, but I don't go to their shows now because the crowds are just insane and I don't really like their new music anyways), Blink 182, The Used, Ice Nine Kills, Four Year Strong, and Breathe Carolina. I have seen a lot of bands live, but those were my favorites and they were all really good shows!
  • demonNIИ
    Options
    I bought my tickets to FINALLY go see Rammstein in May!
    snoopyhappydance_anim.gif

Any concerts that you all are looking foward to??

Love them saw them a few times. Best Rammstein show I was at was in Philly in 2001
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    im trying to figure out how i can get to CT to see Lettuce next week - it'd be worth all the bribes and the "i owe yous" for someone to watch my kids so we can go...
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I work in the concert business...so I don't usually go to shows if I don't have to work...BUT, there are some great shows that are coming in 2012!

Duncan sheik with Suzanne Vega in DC!
  • squid116
    squid116 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am about to leave work, drive 300km (180mi) to see Foo Fighters and Tenacious D!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    This last year I went to:

Ted Nugent
    Blink 182
    Smokey Robinson
    Bozz Scaggs with Michael McDonald (Bozz rocked, Michael needed to go home...)
    Cheap Trick

I always go with my sister and our friends and we make a "weekend" out of it (even if in the middle of the week). The one exception was Blink...went with my son, had a blast! Anyhow, awesome fun and really ready to see what next year holds in concert land!
  • idonteatmyfriends
    Options
    I went to see army of freshmen and zebrahead on sunday and have you me at six, four year strong, alkaline trio, sum41/new found glory, brand new and groezrock festival in Belgium next year :D
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I recently saw Nickelback and Zac Brown Band at the Gorge. (in 2010 and 2011) They were the best concerts I have ever been to and can't wait to see who is coming up next!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I went to see army of freshmen and zebrahead on sunday and have you me at six, four year strong, alkaline trio, sum41/new found glory, brand new and groezrock festival in Belgium next year :D
    I can't say for sure now because I don't like Four Year Strong's new album at all, but I've seen them a few years ago and they are really good live! full of energy and they put on a great show!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I bought my tickets to FINALLY go see Rammstein in May!
    snoopyhappydance_anim.gif

Any concerts that you all are looking foward to??

Love them saw them a few times. Best Rammstein show I was at was in Philly in 2001

I hear they put on a great show! I love their music so I'm sure it's going to be just Awesome!
  • lorals05
    Options
    Been to several great concerts over the last few years. Saturday (pending road conditions) I'm taking my best friend to Five Finger Death Punch's Share the Welt Tour for her Christmas present. :)