Want to hit goal before your 25th birthday?

Options
ME TOO!! I'm 24, turning 25 in april! I'm about 30-40 lbs away from my ultimate goal weight, and I want to lose it alllll before my birthday! Anyone else? Let's get in the best shape of our lives before we hit the quarter-century mark =)

feel free to add me!

Replies

• chauntrice
    chauntrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!!! I will be 25 in March and I already have the dress I want to wear on birthday. Right now it doesn't fit, but it will by March!!!!

Let's do it
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Join our group!! A bunch of us like minded ladies are working towards summer-time goals. Check it out!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/245-sexy-for-12-ladies
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in July and I'm about 4 pounds away from my goal. I wanna be there by my half birthay in January! lol
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I did hit goal by my 25th. But now I am trying to hit it again for my 43rd. :laugh:
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i am currently 23yrs old and i want to meet my goal by my 25th birthday. my bday is in april so if i stay on track and my progress stays the same, i will be there by my 25th, not my 24th tho. lol... i have lots of time but i wont waste it!!!
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!!! I will be 25 in February and I wanted to hit my goal weight of 117 by then!! I am currently aroun 133-134 right now!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    also hoping to hit my goal by my 25th in april
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a mini goal... I turn 25 in 3 weeks! I decided to try to lose 25 by 25... almost there!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh! I'm a year out. :ohwell: My weight plan was organised to be achieved by my 26th birthday on July 1st 2012.

I've given myself a plan in 11 months from August '11 to my bday to loose 40kg (app.90lbs) and so far I'm about 2 weeks behind schedule (almost 5 months and close to 1/2 of my weight loss goal gone). For me it also signifies when I finish my degree and hopefully will be in a new job.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm currently sitting right at 150 lbs., but I've been there for about 4 or more years. Seems to be my weight that I'm set to be at. I would like to be 140 lbs., but I don't know if that's doable. My 25th b-day is January 31st. I've been working out so hard! But the scale doesn't seem to budge much..
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My 24th Birthday is in May and I would liek to hit my goal by then. I have 30 lbs to lose!
  • SooZ1138
    Options
    ME ME ME!!!! May 7th... That gives me... wha'?! 151 Days?! HOORAH!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm going to be 25 in June and I want to lose another 30 or so pounds by then!!!
  • melinda6569
    Options
    I did hit goal by my 25th. But now I am trying to hit it again for my 43rd. :laugh:

LOL I am with you..I would love tolose 25 pounds before my 43rd. which is next Dec 2nd..I have a good feeling i can do it.. :drinker:
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Me too! I'll be 25 at the beginning of February. With 23 lbs to go, not sure it will happen! But I'd love to get close :)
  • Thatlindychic87
    Options
    im new and want to get involved. i want be at my goalweight before i turn 25 in june! feel free to add me! we all need all the support we can get! :)
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would love to hit my goal by my 25th but that is in January and I dont think thats gonna happen.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My 25 in September 30th and ive got 35lbs, i know i can do it butits going to take work... I've never needed to work out before...
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm also 24 and turning 25 in May! I would like to lose about 15 more pounds by then.... which would meet my ULTIMATE goal of 140!