Need encouragement

Options
Hello All,
My name's Melody and I have been on here for almost a year without adding people. After seeing all these discussion boards I realized I don't need to hide my weight loss from others, instead I should find motivation buddies. I like to work out with friends, but always end up over eating after working out!
Add me if you want motivation and someone to help you on your weightloss/healthier living journey!

Replies

• logannie
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same way as you are after work outs! If I work out I'm like HMMM I think it's okay to have an extra cookie or two! So I'd definitely be down to help be your motivation buddy and you can do the same for me! I just joined up, but I've been looking for the same thing myself!
  • anniewinter
    Options
    Hi, Im Annie-Belleh, feel free to add me, you will get great motivation from the people that you add.
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    Hey Ladies

I am Kellie. I have just started using MFP and only just discovered these boards today but I am very motivated right now and I can easily skip treats now without feeling like I am missing out on something.

I would love MFP friends as I usually only ever get on with my iPhone and I can read their little achievements along the way on my phone.

I would love to help you help me. The we can all celebrate!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sharon..I just joined yesterday. I would love to be able to cheer each other on. Add me if you want to, that'd be great! Take care and best of luck ot you!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan and I am always looking to add more friends to encourage me and for me to help encourage as well. It plays a huge part in my weight loss and I seem to be lacking a tad in motivating friends. Anyone feel free to add me I would love to help support more people during our journeys :)
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, I am a newbie!! It has been a month for me on here now. I would rather starve myself than workout. So I think I may benefit from you to motivate me to exercise. I am looking for friends to keep me on the right track also!
  • vitahill
    vitahill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! If anyone wants to add me I will do my best to provide encouragement :glasses:
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    I added yu all!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am new here too and would love to be part of a positive, encouraging group : )