One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Options

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to go with YES...get your (little) tush back to Jamaica!!!
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is awesome... way to go! I cant wait to be in your shoes!
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is amazing and the tremendous smile on your face in the success pictures reflects EXACTLY the way those of us that are just starting this journey are dreaming about feeling one day. You can tell that the first pics were smiles that were only skin deep, the success pictures show your soul is laughing out loud. You should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for posting because these before and after pics really remind me on a daily basis that what I am doing will work if I dont quit and stay serious about this change in lifestyle.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well as my day comes to an end....tomorrow will be the first day of my 2nd year on MFP!! It has been a year for sure!! Want to thank all my MFPals out there who have helped me this past year!! I hope this time next year I am posting another great post!!!

Once again, thanks!!!!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! Congrats! Very inspiring!!!
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome. :)
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!Keep up the good work.
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Love the pictures!!! You look amazing and so happy :)
  • tanian2007
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! keep doing what youre doing... very encouraging!!!
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! you are a true inspiration!!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    great job
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I say yes, you do need a redo in Jamaica:) You have definitely earned it!
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
    Im just curious, how tall are you/?
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    So, I know everyone just wants to see the pictures....so go ahead and skip down to the pictures....but come back and read the rest.....

My story is just like everyone else's. Life gets in the way....4 kids later.....I weighed 287. I now weigh 207. I still have a ways to go but I promised my MFP friends that I would post at one year!

I have lost 80 pounds. I went from a size 24 to a 14.
    I have lost 3 inches off each arm
    6 1/2 inches off my chest
    8 inches off my waist
    8 incehs off my hips
    71/2 and 61/2 inches off my thighs
    3 inches off each calf
    1 inch off each ankle

So, here are some before pictures. It's the best I could find...since I have always hide from the camera.

DSC00679.jpg
    DSC00629.jpg
    familypicutres024.jpg

So, here are some pictures taken last night at my mom's house.....excuse the mess...she is remodeling her home!!!

[/img]http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp303/angievaughn_2008/DSCN0427-1.jpg[/img]

These use to be my favorite pants
    DSCN0428.jpg

Short I wore November 2010 on our trip to Jamaica (think I need a redo in Jamaica what do you think?)
    DSCN0431.jpg

A shirt I use to wear....it's a 2xl...I have that same shirt now in a size meduim!!!
    DSCN0429.jpg

Finally....a full body shot......
    DSCN0426.jpg

I am still a work in progress....but sometimes I forget how far I have come!!
    thanks for sharing this with me!! Ok now I just have to get up the nerve to put the post topic button!!!

Amazing job!!!! :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing!!! :D
  • cocacole77
    Options
    Ummm...WOW! You are BEAUTIFUL!! You were beautiful before but you seem to love yourself more and it shows!! Way to go!! You are a HUGE motivation to me!!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look great.CONGrats!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    WOW! You were beautiful before, now you just leave me speechless! Thanks for sharing these pics!
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! WTG!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    this is soooooooooooo GREAT!!!!keep up the good work!!!!!you look wonderful!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!