XL to M (see pix inside)

Options
nehushtan
nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
I began to reflect because I came across this picture, taken a scant two days before I started dieting last year:

June2010.jpg

At that time I wore XL shirts and pants with a 42 inch waist. I pigged out all the time. I was unable to run. Climbing stairs was a wheezing drag. My gut lopped over and I was 270 lbs.

This one is from a couple of months ago:

IMG_6417.jpg

That's me at 185 lbs. That's a trim cut shirt, size M. Those are 34 inch waist pants. I can jog for 40 minutes. When I encounter a flight of stairs I dash up at a clip, floor to floor to floor (why? because I can) and I'm not wheezing at the top. Maybe you can't see that my arms have muscles... but my wife can. The gut don't lop over no mo. In fact people tell me I'm "too skinny" and that I "look fit".

Ah well, another MFP success post... dime a dozen... there's another one every day... big deal...

...ain't it, though?

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!