Options

Replies

• sammc1982
    sammc1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal you look great!!!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, well done!!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    SUPER work you look FAB x :love:
  • CDT12000
    CDT12000 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! I am truly happy for you....and your dear wife. Blessings!
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    love this, well done mate. Best of all, you will live a longer, healthier life.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant! Wow you must feel like a $1.000.000

Such a transformation... you deserve to feel proud of your success!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done !! you look great and you are lots healthier. :happy: I also think that when people lose weight they look younger :wink:
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    Amazing job in just one year!!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us!! There is hope!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Great job!! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!! You are an inspiration to your family & friends!!
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this!! Great job. I've lost 38 lbs, and have about 25 to go. I'll say it's not easy, but it's so worth it. I had a paceamker implanted in March/2011, and that was enough to get me inspired to do actually do it, not just talk about it all the time. I have already gone from a size 12 to a 6!! I'm only 5 feet tall so there no place to hide any bulges!! Best wishes on maintaining your success.
  • netgirl224
    Options
    There aren't enough words to say how GREAT you look - Congratulations on the fabulous makeover of your life - Keep up the excellent work!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to in the next 10 months. Congratulations on the loss. Stay the course. :smile:
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal!! Congratulations! You look great!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Impressive success story! Way to go! I consider it quite the big deal... :flowerforyou:
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    You're results are amazing. Well done. Thanks for sharing your pics!
  • Caylee320
    Caylee320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic, and it is a HUGE deal!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous.. congrats to you! What a difference - you look younger and healthier! My husband lost 35 lbs on here and he's pretty thin now but not too skinny and people at work tell him the same thing... you do look fit like you've been like that your whole life.... hehe. So good for you, it is a great feeling to have more energy too. Way to go!!! :smile:
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    congrats fabulous job !!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!! Glad you posted!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!