Need Support!

Options
Hey Everyone!
I have been a member of MFP for a while but it is always so hard for me to stick with it and lose the weight. I'm always getting discouraged and giving up. Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and stay on track and who I can help as well. I hear the secret to successful weight loss is support from friends with accountability! If your intrested in helping me on my journey and letting me help you, send me a friend request!:smile:

Replies

• carmencar11
    Options
    Im just starting out as well. It is hard. I dont know how much you need to lose, but I need to lose ALOT. I love this site as it really helps me stay on track and made me realize how many calories I was actually using. I keep checking in if you want :0)
  • toya4christ210
    toya4christ210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll add you!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there this is my second week. I agree, friends help so much in motivation ! I sent you a friend request :smile:
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for a minute too but haven't been able to stay committed. I'll send you a friend request!
  • samanthacollier
    samanthacollier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think you look great girl! Just sent you a friend request as well. this is my 2nd or 3rd week of really trying to stay on board. We can do this!!
  • Powe6023
    Powe6023 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP awhile too, and had the exact same thought as you this morning! I noticed I only have 7 friends - most family - and half haven't logged into the site in months! I would love to make some connections and develop some more support. Anyone on this chain can feel free to add me!