Options

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Rotten potatoes - soooo disgusting
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    Pee. My own is ok but if my boyfriend doesnt flush. I dont know why but it does. Farts. Underarm funk. And we all know that one woman who never wears underarm deodorant and smells even in winter. And if it's a natural thing, they sell it at the natural market. Fish. Tuna is ok but fish cooked, raw, yuck.
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    Day old chicken meat wrappings

Rotton potatoes - when they've gone liquid

Dead mouse in my car heater vent.... Get to enjoy the smell of death over and over and over - - or just freeze

Herford TX - can't get away, can't breath into a wet cloth for that long - nightmare

The neighbor's septic pond - as smelled on a lovely summer breeze blowing directly into my kitchen! - AAARg -
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Fabuloso - doesn't matter what "scent", they all give me a headache immediately
    B.O. - arm funk is bad but when you get close to the woman who hasn't washed properly makes me dry heave
    Dog farts...they are like 10 times worse than people farts. All they eat is dog food so what the hell makes them smell soooo bad?!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Cat pee
    Morning breath
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Cleaning products....my boyfriend has to clean the apartment while I am not home, otherwise a violently sick person will end up making the floors dirty again.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Burnt popcorn
    Burnt coffee in the coffee maker
    Chitterlings cooking
    Cigarette smoke and too much perfume
    Cigarette smoke and too much minty gum
    Cigaret smoke period
    Angel, that nasty perfume stuff - BARF
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    The smell of liver cooking!! It grosses me out sooooooooo much!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I HATE THE SMELL OF TUNA FISH...IT REEKS SUPER BAD!!!!!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Being a RN, I have smelled alot of nasty *kitten* (literally) :sick: I hate the smell of stinky people and not just underarms--think lower down. When you have to help someone walk to the bathroom and it takes 20 minutes to go 8 feet and you get to smell their crotch the whole way, that's always delightful... Or people recently out of surgery all have this smell to them, not sure what that is but that too is not pleasant... I would rather wipe and smell 1000 *kitten* instead of hearing 1 person cough up phlegm and then try and show it to you.. That almost gets me every time. The best part is, I get to work 38 hours this weekend. Bring on the smells people!!:laugh:
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Being a RN, I have smelled alot of nasty *kitten* (literally) :sick: I hate the smell of stinky people and not just underarms--think lower down. When you have to help someone walk to the bathroom and it takes 20 minutes to go 8 feet and you get to smell their crotch the whole way, that's always delightful... Or people recently out of surgery all have this smell to them, not sure what that is but that too is not pleasant... I would rather wipe and smell 1000 *kitten* instead of hearing 1 person cough up phlegm and then try and show it to you.. That almost gets me every time. The best part is, I get to work 38 hours this weekend. Bring on the smells people!!:laugh:

....Nurses are underpaid.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    morning breath...especially when someone still has it at 5 in the afternoon.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    raw pumpkin
    butter
    smoker's breath
    poop
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    floral perfumes, can't breathe around people wearing them
    liquid paper, same as previous, I just can't breathe

When bf leaves bottles containing milk on the countertop and I wash them, it smells even after it's cleaned 3 times, he says i'm imagining it.

my Boston farting, pretty epic
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    there's a corn processing plant somewhere in my area and the smells that come from that are horrid. :sick:

the smell of fresh-from-the garden-broccoli. plus it has those little green worms that you don't always find.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Patchouli -- nasty ****.
  • myshell26
    Options
    cigarette smoke. cough cough.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I agree with the cat pee.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    1. Burnt beans.
    2. Burnt tamales.
    3. Rotten teeth/smoker bad breath
    4. Dried pee
    5. Food left in the garbage to rot
    6. Dirty hair smell/funk on children before they start to develop underarm funk. My son's little friends apparently do not bathe. I put my own in the shower every day cuz of that.
    7. The combo of #3 and #4.

I work in a retail type store in Downtown Stockton, CA. You all can google my city and see all the drama associated with it. We have a lot of halfway houses, etc for parolees in my area and so I get a few in every day that smell very bad. Especially the women. I suspect they don't use anything when they menstruate and so it can be smelled.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Especially the women. I suspect they don't use anything when they menstruate and so it can be smelled.
    Oh my... :noway: You win.