Fiber one haystacks

Options
FITnFIRM4LIFE
FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
There good! Not super healthybut better than most candies, Sometimes I add raison,nuts etc and just add the cals

Ingredients
1 cup Fiber One cereal 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars/blocks 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter Directions
Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals. Be careful not to burn or overcook. Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture. Add cereal and gently toss till coated. Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes).
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)

Servings Per Recipe: 6

Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 73.1 Calories from Fat 30 41% Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueTotal Fat 3.3g 5% Saturated Fat 1.2g 6% Cholesterol 1.6mg 0% Sugars 3.9 g Sodium 64.3mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 13.3g 4% Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20% Sugars 3.9 g 15% Protein 2.1g 4%

Replies

• spazicoco
    spazicoco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These sound yummy with the peanut butter. I've made something similar with Fiber One.......just used dark chocolate (antioxidants) and some chopped nuts. I will try with the peanut butter :) I will stick with dark chocolate though - not a big fan of milk or white. Thanks for sharing!
  • spazicoco
    spazicoco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These sound yummy with the peanut butter. I've made something similar with Fiber One.......just used dark chocolate (antioxidants) and some chopped nuts. I will try with the peanut butter :) I will stick with dark chocolate though - not a big fan of milk or white. Thanks for sharing!
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Bump----I need to make these! They sound delicious