The Ultimate Reason for weight loss

Options
Hi there.

I have now lost 1/3 of the weight I wanted to and am almost at a "normal" BMI. As soon as I tipped into this range something really unexpected but great happened. S-E-X!!!!!!!:blushing: Yes that's right sex. Thinking about it, wanting it, looking forward to it, enjoying it. I'm almost 45 and had noticed that in the last few years a slow decrease in my libido. I figured this was just a natural part of my age. But Holy Cow:bigsmile: was I wrong about the age thing. This was completely a weight thing.

As you could imagine, I couldn't be happier, but my husband is ecstatic!!!!:love: I assume this is a combination of the working out increasing my testosterone levels (at least a little bit), my own body image, by increased blood flow (including to those all important nether regions) and subconciously knowing that I look better to my husband.

This has got to be one of the biggest unstated perks to losing weight ever. I have not heard many people mention this, but I cannot be the only one to say: YESSS!!!

Replies

• stephanielindley422
    Options
    That is INCREDIBLE. I am 23yo, but I struggle with almost no sex drive too :(( My poor husband thinks it's because I don't want him. Alot of it IS hormone imbalances, wich we are taking steps to fix, but I think my own body image has a ton to do with it as well. So hopefully my dive will come back strong when I get down there too!!!:happy:
  • WendyWeighsIn
    WendyWeighsIn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heck to the YEAH!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I will keep this as a surprise to my hubby when I reach that goal.