I need honest opinions.

Options

Replies

• djdelano
    Options
    Doesnt look like your comfortable in it.

You can wear whatever you want, people notice when you don't 'believe' in what you're wearing.

Also depends on the demographic and the type of party it is.

Wedding: No problem, although a buffet type dinner is going to stink if you're already sucking in.
    Retirement Party: No worries
    Christmas party: Heavily weighted to the demographic again, if the xmas party is for the members of gold's gym don't do it, if it's like for an insurance company, go for it.

I think the waste is a bit too high for your body shape but it looks fine. Enjoy yourself, just remember there is no belt buckle to loosen :)

-D
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

I think you look fine, but if you're not feeling confident and your best, it will show regardless.

This! I tried on a dress similiar for a wedding a few months back and my friend was gushing but I wasn't comfortable and confident in it....If you are comfortable in it then absolutely wear it! You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I would totally wear it! It looks great! ~CC
  • brunzella92
    brunzella92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I say wear it with a big smile! You look great!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Your look amazing and the dress fit's just right so you go rock it!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I think it's fine.

It could be that the dress is just not my style, but I do think there would be other more flattering dresses out there for you. I think it's the ruffle at the bottom that doesn't seem just right for me - it's making it too long. Just my opinion.

But as far as the fit goes - it looks good.

More importantly, do you feel comfortable in it?
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great but, if you are not comfortable find something else.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Looks fine to me!!

But if you aren't comfortable, then you should pick something else. :flowerforyou:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I think you should find something else.

Don't get me wrong. You look good, but the dress isn't very flattering and I just don't like the style of it, personally.
  • GinaJDarling
    GinaJDarling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fine! I've seen a sausage and you are not one!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to sugar coat anything, never have, never will.

Honest opinion: You don't look comfortable wearing that dress, and it would probably show when you walked around.

Find a different dress. Make sure you are COMFORTABLE in it.
  • ecalonge
    Options
    You do look great and your curves are kickin'! If your not comfortable IN the dress tho (how it fits) maybe try a differnet style. Or if you have a nice black fitted dress, that may help you feel more comfortable. :wink:
  • deannarey13
    Options
    I have to agree with the others. You look great. However, if you don't FEEL confident in it - don't wear it.

The way a woman looks in a dress often has more to do with how confidently she wears it.

I've seen women that can rock a dress that maybe wouldn't typically be as flattering, but because they feel sexy - they are sexy.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you listen to all of us that agree you look amazing and rock that dress!

I agree - walk in there and rock the dress. You look good!!!!!
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! But like others said if you don't feel comfortable or confident don't wear it. Lack of confidence will show no matter what you have on.
    I say ROCK IT!!
    Head up. Shoulders back. Smile...You Can Do It!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That dress totally suits your body! It looks fantastic! Rock it!
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I like it from the front, not as flattering from the side or back. Personally, I've never found that many ruffles flattering.
    The real question is: what do you think? Can you breath and move okay? Can you sit without a wardrobe malfunction?
    If you're confident and happy in it, no one will notice a few bulges. Have fun at your party :)
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It looks great. The bodice really draws the eye upward and you've got that great detail at the neck - can't tell if it's a necklace or a part of the dress, but it's really pretty. And speaking as one who was not particularly blessed by the Boobie Fairy, you're rocking some bodacious cleavage! I'm totally jealous. You wear it well, doll. I hope you have a blast.
  • dreaminchicken
    Options
    I had posted a previous post regarding a dress that I have I need to fit in by tomorrow.
    I tried the dress on today with a sucker inner. Please be honest, should I wear this or find something else?
    I don't want to look like a sausage stuffed in casing. Thanks in advance.

I think it looks good on you. How do you feel in it??
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Forget comfort. Its better to look good that to feel good! :)
    Seriously I think you look great. Go for it.