WATER!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have learned to like water and it is pretty much all I drink. (milk is the other) I am still having a hard time getting all the water in.

I find that most of the time when I do get it all in, I tend to drink 20-30 ounces during the day and then 40 ounces in my 60-80 minute workout.

Thanks for posting this!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great article! Thanks!

I drink a ton of water and have made it as much of a priority in my healthy lifestyle as my diet and exercise.

I rarely drink anything else! :flowerforyou:
    Ditto! I drink at least 96oz/day but always aim for a gallon.
  • reedwoman814
    Options
    I discovered that if I stick lemon slices in my water, I enjoy it more and drink it without having to think about it. Otherwise, I'm one of those people who really only wants water if I'm hot! (and I live in Northern Michigan, so it's not hot very often!)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I have a question. I drink about umm... A LOT of water every day. Can't even count how much, but I keep a huge cup on my desk at work am constantly refilling it. I drink usually 2 16.9 oz bottles from the time I leave work til the time I get home, then continue to drink through the evening. Kind of a personal question but, my urine is still not completely colorless. I just don't see how that could be? :indifferent:
  • stephiepoo
    stephiepoo Posts: 81
    Options
    Wow I must be over-dehydrated then. :frown:
  • MyAngelAndMe2
    Options
    :heart: Bump
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    Thank you, i intend to read this often as this is a MAJOR problem for me. This helps!

198691.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting:flowerforyou:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    wow that was really helpful! i just made myself a chart today so i could measure my water intake.
    looking at today ive had 2 glasses :noway: i really need to drink more, and now i know why, thanks for posting the article
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    As bad as I hate it, I have started drinking bottled water daily. I try to get in at least 4 bottles...which is equivilant to my 64 oz. So far, I am doing well!!!!!

I have always drank Mt Dew and/or Starbucks Fraps. It has been 7 days since I have had a Mt Dew and 4 days since my last Frapp.

200963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MrRon
    MrRon Posts: 7
    Options
    :drinker: Great message. I drink no less than 10 to 12 glasses of water per day. Really has helped in improving my health and moving ahead with my weight lost goal.!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I used to drink 0 - 1 cups of water a day. More often I'd never drink water at all.

I bought a slimline Brita water filter pitcher for my desk. I have a 32oz water bottle sitting next to it. Yesterday I drank my FIRST EVER 8 cups of water in one day. YES!

I'm excited about this. I'm only drinking water, coffee and tea these days.
  • REDSOXGIRL13
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I need to print this to remind myself to DRINK WATER :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: