• manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Under 2 miles today, cut short with tummy trouble :-/

exercise.png
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I did 4.5 today...so I am up to 39.5 for the month so far...i need to update my ticker but can't do it from this computer...

Happy weekend!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.14 miles today

exercise.png
  • cheri23
    cheri23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Adding 3 more.

exercise.png
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Better today, over 4 miles

exercise.png
  • pdchemist15
    pdchemist15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ran 14.47 this morning

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    another 3.1 miles (race) this morning (5K), and another timer chip problem :frown: :grumble: mthis time they didn't even hand out rewards. I don't think I placed in my age group so I am OK.

They actually had a recorded time for me this time, but it was 5 minutes off from my garmin watch. Another late comer, in front of me, and in the same age group, also felt it was a time shift -- and she was more upset. She was a steady 23-25 minute runner and was very upset about her 30+ minute time ( her watch clocked her in at 26 minutes). She said she rather have them remove her name than post her time. Since I still consider my self a beginner runner I am OK with posting any time, even if it is not accurate. BUT yeah I would be upset - and I do like the trophies though :blushing: so the right 'order' is still important :embarassed:

I am going my my garmin, do my time is 26:35 so far, very happy with the time. I will let you know the final result :bigsmile: I did have some achilles problem, now on my left foot. Will I ever be injury free! Don't know, maybe that is must part of running and getting in shape. My old PR is still out of reach but I am inching closer....
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Just checking my statistics on the race (from the watch) and I got a negative split (last mile faster than my second mile)!!! I am SUPER EXCITED! I really wanted that for a race :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    5.3 miles today. I'm so behind this month...must start running daily!

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I will post an updated spreadshiit tomorrow evening to give time for people to check in!!! Hope everyone is doing well! I feel great, and motivated despite the winter winds!!!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Is there some way to bookmark this thread....I hadn't posted in a couple of days and unsure of how quickest to find it (went thru my profile logs to find my last post to link thru). Thanks

I look a "My Topics" a link on top available when browsing the forums.
  • CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I ran 3 mile today. I believe my total is now 10.1mile :)
    I'm not able to update my ticker at the moment but will do as soon as I get a chance.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ran 28 miles this week , thanks!
  • CaptainCranky
    CaptainCranky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Did another 15.2 for a total of 23.8 so far. The last few days have been not so good with holiday parties and other stuff. I need to get out today and make up a bit

exercise.png
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    11/12/11 - 9 miles again this week. Slightly different course than last week but a much better run. I felt great the whole time and ran a few minutes faster. I somehow miscalculated my course and realized in the last half mile that I was actually had a mile and a half left. I turned around and headed back out for the last mile. That had a little to do with my better time since I try to pick it up for the last mile, so my last two were pushed instead of one. Anyway, fabulous run. So happy.

exercise.png
  • RedRage00
    RedRage00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    7 miles today
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I took a week off running to give my body a bit of a much deserved rest before I start my marathon training so I'm running a little behind. Got some catching up to do!

17 miles total

12/01: 4
    12/02: 2
    12/11: 11