are you 5ft 2"ish , & around 158lbs?

Options
Hey, i'm looking for people around the same size as me to support me in my weightloss journey.

i'm pretty short at 5ft 2 and 158lbs.

I'm a 19 year old student.

If you feel you are similar to me please feel free to 'friend' me :bigsmile:

& keep up the good work everyone, i love this site! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mckenzie330
    mckenzie330 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey just got your friend request! i am literally on the exact same path as you. I'm 5 2" and about 145-150 (bouncing back and forth) right now, but I was originally 162 (my heaviest).

I got down to 135 last year, but now I'm back up!! trying really hard to lose and keep it off. weight gain runs in my family so I've been struggling forever too!

good luck I'm here to help
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I'm 5'3"ish and 170lbs. Already lost 50lbs as of today. You can do it.
  • twolilbeans
    Options
    I'm just about the same as both of you, older at 27, but same height and weight! I started at 167 and am finally down to 147 :)
  • Felbsies
    Felbsies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started around 160. Down to 142 and keep dropping! Feel free to add me!
  • LetYourLightShine
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (and a half) and weighing in at 159. My goal is 130. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jay0hwhy
    Options
    i'm 5'2" 154. you guys can add me too!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am a little shorter than the both of you. I am exactly 5'0 and currently weigh 126lbs. My doctor and I would like to see myself at 112-115. I have a fairly small frame and I honestly don't care about the weight. I would just like to get back into my size 2's and 4's.

10-15 lbs doesn't sound like much but when you are petite like us, it makes a huge difference.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am 5 2" (and a half) & 148 lbs. Got down to 136lbs last year but thanks to all the emotional eating and no exercising, put on back again. Reached 156lbs and now back again, trying to lose.
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I am 5'3'' and at 160 :) feel free to add me!

goodluck with ur wgt loss!! u can do it!! :)
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 5ft 2'' and was wondering what your guys goals are? Do you have a certain weight you are trying to get to??
  • au640
    au640 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It does indeed make a huge difference when you're petite. I'm 5'1 and weigh 126 as well. I've found some brands that I can wear size 2 or a 5 in junior size, but I suspect those labels/styles run on the large size. Goes back to that whole vanity sizing thing I guess.
    I am a little shorter than the both of you. I am exactly 5'0 and currently weigh 126lbs. My doctor and I would like to see myself at 112-115. I have a fairly small frame and I honestly don't care about the weight. I would just like to get back into my size 2's and 4's.

10-15 lbs doesn't sound like much but when you are petite like us, it makes a huge difference.
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Hi there, I am 5'2 and 165. I'm working hard to get down to 125- 130. I have lost ten pounds since joining mfp in October, It really is a lifestyle change and not a diet for me this time around. Feel free to add me I'm interested in a haring recipes and snack ideas !!
  • lil_bit711
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5' 2" too! I was close to 140 two years ago and got down to 122. I understand how hard it is to be petite. 5 to 10 pounds makes a huge difference in not only how you feel but how clothes fit as well. I'm here for ya if you want to add me as a friend!
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"ish and started at 160.....I'm now at 137 and can't seem to budge the scale! I'm also 37 years old...*cough* did I say that out loud! LOL
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3 and started out at 167, down to 161, you can do it! Feel free to add me (anyone)!
  • Panibinka
    Panibinka Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 158... 51 years old... my heaviest was 175 but that was some years ago... I would love to get down to 130! Lets all form a group?
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @au640 I agree with the vainity of the sizes. "They" say it shouldn't matter the size as long as you feel good about youself and dress your body according to size (which i try to do) but it just makes you feel fantastic inside when you can fit into your "skinny clothes"

anyone feel free to add me! It is nice to be on this adventure with others!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hiya
    i used to be your weight and am your height, i started my weight loss journey in may last year! feel free to add me for some motivation!

anything is possible if you set your mind to it :)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 151lbs. My start weight was 171bs, but this time last year I weighed 183lb. My goal weight is 129, or preferably 126lb. You can add me too!:drinker:
    My ticker says 7lb to go, but thats because I was trying to see if I could lose 10lb before Xmas. I actually have 22 to go!
  • TrishB98
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today and can use the extra support. I'm 41 (almost 42), 5' 1" and at 173 lbs. I already lost 33lbs but have 43 more to go. I am trying to learn how to use this so if anyone wants to be friends, that's cool!